Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Stern fans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stern fans
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 14 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey now!

Guys from the Stern show are going to be in Texas this upcoming weekend to perform at Hyena's comedy clubs in Arlington and Fort Worth. The Reverend Bob Levy, Sal the Stockbroker, Richard Christi, and ......drum roll paleeze..... Gary the Retard. Looks like I'm going to make a trip with a group of fellow uncouth buds to see them in Fort Worth. Anyone else at the forum seen any of their shows or are planning on this one? I saw Artie perform in Dallas earlier this year and he was fairly funny on a 14 year old locker room humor level. I'm not expecting great cerebreal comedy on a Carlin level, just a fun time.  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary's the man.

Sal kinda lost points with me with all the spitting crap.

No idea who the other two are.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Sal kinda lost points with me with all the spitting crap.

LOL! Sal picked up a few points with me when I learned about his fixation with "hittin' the booths" here in NYC. I respect horny men with no shame. They remind me of someone I know...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that s cool [Cool] I'm a Stern flucky no doubt.Have a good time bro and report back on their acts [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sal and Richard are probably going to perform their man love act. And a Baba Booey to y'all!!

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the Jets opening game against Miami this year and saw Crackhead Bob walking around aimlessly by himself.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone joining Sirius satellite radio this January? I can't wait to hear what the show sounds like without Tom, Infinity, & the FCC messing around.

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure just yet. I only get to listen to the show for a few minutes whenever I make a morning drive to work. I suppose for commercial free music it would be really great.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anybody have Stern On Demand?

I think it's $10 a month. Several past E shows uncensored. In April I think his new show will be on it completly uncensored the day after each show airs on the radio.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys have never heard Opie & Anthony, I feel sorry for you.. You can heard them on XM now.. Stern pales in comparison to these guys.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links