Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Dressing Whoreish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dressing Whoreish
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know about you, but when I go out with girls I think it is pretty cool to have the girl dress to turn some heads. Whare are your guy's thoughts on this? What about the visible thong too...some people think it is hot, some think it is completely trashy.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regardless of whether or not it's perceived by some as cheap, whorish, trashy, slutty, or whatever, I for one absolutely love it. Those are the gals that I always instinctively gravitate toward, and if they've got a tough attitude and filthy mouth to accompany the package, all the better. Yes, I'm a New Yorker and it shows. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I am lucky enough to go out with some girls that do that...what are some cool outfit suggestions.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trix:
what are some cool outfit suggestions.

Well as far as footwear goes, there's a ton of killer CFM (Come Fuck Me) shoes out there on the market. I'd recommend checking out some of the stuff in the Steve Madden catalog. Aside from the shoes, I love seeing short skirts (denim, leather, whatever) that show off lots of leg, but in the absence of a show of skin, I at the very least would hope to see form-fitting pants that literally hug the gal's legs to the point of being tight enough that the full shape of her thighs becomes readily apparent. When dealing above the waist, I've got a penchant for gals who wear tank tops (black or white) which may or may not show off a bit of midriff provided that they're in shape enough to pull it off without it lookin' unsightly. A little cleavage on display wouldn't hurt either. Yes indeed, ideal for me would be a buxom brunette wearing a tank top, a short denim skirt, bare legs (no hose for me), nice open-toed CFM heels, and then a healthy sprinkling of bracelets, anklets, and perhaps an ankle tattoo for good measure. I'm horny just thinkin' about it!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Hehe, sounds nice. I think the toe nails have to be really really shiny too. Shiny polish makes them stand out!
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Trix:
I think the toe nails have to be really really shiny too. Shiny polish makes them stand out!

Unequivocally YES!! Shiny polish all the way and with some of the most wild, vibrant, and funky colors out there.

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmm. I think I know a girl that dresses like this on occasion??? [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I think I know a girl that dresses like this on occasion???

Dat's why I luv ya!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

What brand of polish usually is shiny, and attracts attention.
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

The nailpolish thing is one of the elements of my foot fetish that I take the most active interest in, so here's a top 5 countdown of some of my favorite brands:

5) Cover Girl - A classic contender in the cosmetic arena, Cover Girl has some nice stuff out there. They've got a nailpolish product line called Continuous Color which is basically the base, color, and topcoat all in one. Not a huge selection of colors to choose from, but amongst them are a few absolutely killer shades too like Electric Blue, Violet Vamp, and Fuchsia Fizz.

4) Urban Decay - Like Hard Candy, Urban Decay nailpolishes are also rather pricey, and they too all have an obvious metallic sheen to them. The only thing that pisses me off about Urban Decay is the fact that they do not carry any pinks in their product line. The colors they do have though are awesome. I think that Hard Candy & Urban Decay may be owned by one in the same company today.

3) Hard Candy - I'll admit that Hard Candy really specializes in matte pastels as opposed to shiny glosses, but I still love their stuff since their colors all have that wonderful metallic shimmer to them that I love so much. They're a bit on the pricey side compared to what the other brands usually charge, but they're worth it with their sparkly colors and excellent durability.

2) Sinful Colors - Their catalog of available colors to choose from is so extensive that it's ridiculous, but in a good way of course. They have all the classic shiny standards you'd expect plus plenty of variations and sparkly alternatives. The number of shades alone should put this brand very high on the lists of many.

1) Manic Panic - Calico Jack's #1 choice. Launched right here in my hometown of NYC back in 1977 amidst the burgeoning punk scene going on in Greenwich Village at the time, Manic Panic has long been at the top of my favorites list due to their incredibly funky color selection. They've got everything covered from pastels to frosteds to metallics to glitter and beyond. I probably know their catalog better than they do! hehe Among my favorite Manic Panic shades are Electric Pink Lady, Shocking Blue, Marmalade Skies, 2000 Lightyears, Sun Zoom Spark, and Electric Warrior.

In conclusion, I'll also give honorable mentions to Color Drops (made by Bath & Body Works) and Suvarna, a company based out of the UK which has a line of colors they specifically refer to as "Shiny" to distinguish them from their regular colors. Not bad but also not too easy to come by here in the States. I would've also recommended Revlon's Street Wear line of polish products, but it's now discontinued. Their regular polish line isn't really worth mentioning because to be quite frank, the available colors bore me.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Toe rings are great little shiny things too to make the toes stand out!
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think girls that dress more conservative and leave more to the imagination are sexier.

Any girl as long as she isn't overweight can look sexy dressing up or dressing whorish.

A true sexy girl can look good in sweatpants and a sweatshirt and of course flip flops.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
A true sexy girl can look good in sweatpants and a sweatshirt and of course flip flops.

I don't disagree with that sentiment at all, but I guess it's just an aesthetic preference issue that causes me to much prefer seeing gals wearing the more slutty types of attire. I think my penis just processes information more quickly than my brain does, so even if I do think a girl looks sexy in sweats & flip flops, my penis will still bypass her and go look for the gal wearing the short miniskirt, low-cut top, and open-toe heels instead. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Calico Jack - you mentioned Steve Madden CFM shoes (I actually call them FMN shoes - "fuck me now")...

Sounds good to me, MissMcKenzie. Why wait till later when it can be done now! I'm sure your feet look spectacular in them.

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id love to see pictures with your feet in sandals like that, as uncomfortable as they may be, damn do I love those cork bottom heels with leather straps, def. some of my favorites

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links