Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Just wanted to introduce myself

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just wanted to introduce myself
Judas Cow
Board Regular
Member # 11642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judas Cow   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not sure if theres a thread or anything devoted to this, but Im new here. Just wanted to say Hi to you all. Names Megan- im 20... love toes, and... yeah.
so hi

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup dude,welcome to the board.altho this SHOULD be the place to introduce yourself,most people seem to do it on the basic foot board section...in anycase tell us a lil bout yourself
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the boards Megan. There's no specific thread for introductions but this would be the right place to do it. It's nice to have more women come to these boards. Hope you enjoy yourself here. [Smile]
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's, Megan! Some say "there's room for one more", but as a staunch supporter of gangbang & groupsex scenarios, I say "the more, the merrier!" hehe That's just my way of saying that it's good to have you aboard with us. Enjoy your stay.

[Wu]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Megan!!
Glad to have you here! [Smile] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links