Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any other Gamers here..?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any other Gamers here..?
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 10 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey what's up everyone. Anyone else a gamer here..? If so, what system/games you like etc..

I got xbox and ps2 and for my favorite game......Splinter Cell Chaos Theory..easily the best graphics in any videogame, my other favs are forza motorsport, GT4 and GTA San Andreas....oh and Socom 1/2/3..

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a major gamer, but I'm what you'd call a "retrogamer" - which is basically somebody who exclusively plays old & classic games that have long since fallen out of vogue via the magic of emulation. I'm talking about arcade games that graced amusement centers during the golden age of video gaming in the late 1970s and early 1980s, and home consoles from the same basic time period. Call me a sentimentalist, but that's where my gaming passion has been ever since I first experienced those games as a kid some 25 years ago or thereabouts.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my PS2 and my PC, and that keeps me pretty damn happy. I will be forking out big cash for the PS3 when it shows up.

As for games, I love GTA Vice City. Not so in love with San Andreas. Love all the Final Fantasy games and other roleplaying games like the always amazing Kingdom Hearts.

I LOVE first person shooters, but on the PC as they tend to suck on the consoles. Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Call of Duty, Far Cry...etc.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey CJ

I'm the same, I love(obsessed) with old videogames, and currently have a few emulators of old games on my pc which i used to own.
[Violent]
Love the old commodore64 games, boulderdash is the greatest game ever!

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used to be into video games but I stopped because I got tired of having to buy a new system every few years...plus the games and such are so expensive only to be outdone by a better system a year later.

So now if I buy a game it is for the PC. Currently the only game I really play is Counter Strike Source. BTW anyone else play CS Source? It would be awesome to have some people to play with from the board. Let me know if anyone does.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been a gamer since i was a lil foot feind,i started with aracde games,nintendo and sega master system,and most of the major consoles since ive owned.
my favorite types of games are fighters(street fighter,soul calibur,streets of rage,final fight,the warriors,etc)shooters(vampire night,terminator 2 arcade game,time crisis,lethal enforcers,duck hunt,etc)wrestling games(smackdown series,wrestlefest,king of the monsters,wcw,ecw,etc)and horror themed games(house of the dead,slaughterhouse,the castlevania series,ghost house,etc).
im not a big fan of the "halo" type fps"s or the war ones,but i did enjoy darkwatch and area 51 somwhat.cureently right now im in the process of beating nitemare before christmas(dont laugh,the shit rough)and i got raw vs smackdown 06 wich is still unopend till i beat this one

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool glad to see i'm not alone :-)
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started playing games in the mid 70's as a kid when PONG was the coolest thing since liquid paper. My very first game console was made by a company called Odysee (I think) and it had three pong type games on it in black and white. That provided about 5 minutes of amusement until we got an Intellivision.

I've got an XBox now which I rarely touch, but my daughter plays religiously. I have Doom3 on it which I'm about 1/2 through with. On the PC I've been trying to finish The Temple of Elemental Evil for about two years now. Every time I get so far in the game my system has crashed and burned and I've replaced a hard drive twice resulting in starting over from scratch. [Mad]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started when I was 5 (Street Fighter 2, w00t). I don't know if I can pick a favorite system between Genesis and PS2, but my all-time favorite game would have to be Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time with MGS3 in a very close second.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I started playing games in the mid 70's as a kid when PONG was the coolest thing since liquid paper.

I still think Pong is the coolest thing since liquid paper. Come to think of it, I never really cared much for liquid paper at all. When I was a kid it used to make my corrections look messy as anything, and besides that, I hated the fact that girls were wearing the damn stuff as white nailpolish and letting all the good polish colors go to waste.

quote:
My very first game console was made by a company called Odysee (I think) and it had three pong type games on it in black and white. That provided about 5 minutes of amusement until we got an Intellivision.

Hmm, could you have had one of the original Magnavox Odyssey systems that circulated in 1972? It was the first cartridge-based home gaming console and it came with acetate screen overlays since the system didn't allow for hardware-generated full-color backgrounds. One of the 12 games that was available for that system was "Table Tennis", which was indeed Pong incarnate, though it predated Pong by a number of months. If I'm not mistaken, Ralph Baer had actually sued Nolan Bushnell for infringement and won thanks to the patent he held for the Odyssey.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Odyssey didn't have cartridges just built in paddle controls and 3 variations of the same pong game. A little Google search found the actual machine... Jeeze! Ya young whippersnappers and your 16 million colors! All we had was black and white and we were thankful for it! [Laugh]

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Ya young whippersnappers and your 16 million colors! All we had was black and white and we were thankful for it!

LOL, that reminds me of when I first got my Atari 2600 back in the late 1970s. I played it on a small black & white television, so I just got very used to seeing games like Combat and Space Invaders in greyscale. Then when we finally hooked it up to a color television, the colors started to make me feel uncomfortable so I flipped the switch on the 2600 to toggle the black & white mode on, and then everything felt right again. Hell, I still play those games in black & white mode today on my emulators! Told ya I was a sentimentalist. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links