Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » feetfair dvds

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feetfair dvds
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bought a isabella dvd and the face full of feet dvds but they dont work on my dvd buner but they work on the standalone does anyone know what type of media
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps they don't work on your DVD burner because they're copy protected. I don't know if they are since I've never bought anything from them but that would be my best guess.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i figured as much
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

well it works on my philips dvp642
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

i am having trouble with a face full of feet dvd
i really want this one to work cuz it has lots of great models but i cant reach the owner

Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Intacept     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try upgrading the driver/firmware for your burner, the manufacturer must have a website to do so. That could be a fix.

I myself had ordered a couple DVD's from FeetFair and the guy said they were out of stock on one of the ones I wanted, so he told me he would send me a replacement video for the one I wanted and then said he would send the 2nd one i wanted once it was in stock....needless to say I never got it.......oh well...I still paid for 2 dvd's and got 2 so I was not completely ripped off, simply lied too. Then tried to contact him to explain the situation, no response, gave up trying. I like the site, but to contact them is nearly impossible.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links