Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » So...What did you get for Christmas?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So...What did you get for Christmas?
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize I was on Santa's "Good" list this year. He (Mrs Bondo actually) got me a Sony CyberShot DSC-H1 SLR Camera. I got some other cool stuff, but that one totally took the cake. It was a complete surprise to me.

So what about you? What did you get?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got some good stuff as well! My big presents were:

Spyder Titan Snowboarding Jacket
Oakley Assault Shoes

I was pretty happy about those, and a $100 gift card to Best Buy, and some good headphones. Was a great Christmas!

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some cool stuff but the best thing by far was a Donkey Kong polo shirt that my brother gave me:
(Iīm a total old-school arcade game nut)

-

It looks shitty in the pic but awesome in real life. [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad gave me and my bro each some money. He gave up trying to figure us out ages ago and figures money would come in handy more than say a DVD or video games.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got money and clothes
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One Way Ticket to Hell and Back - The Darkness
We're Not Happy Till You're Not Happy - Reel Big Fish
Aha Shake Heartbreak - KingsofLeon
Hypnotize - System of A Down
A new CD case.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reel big fish rules
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st and 2nd season of Ren & Stimpy on DVD
Beavis and Butthead DVD collection
Skinny Puppy concert DVD

Plus giftcards to Best Buy, Kholes, Guitar Center, and Barnes & Nobel.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DVD'S:

The Dukes Of Hazzard
Fantastic Four
The Devil's Rejects
Mallrats 10th Anniversary Edition
The Simpsons Christmas DVD

CD's:

Led Zeppelin: II
Led Zeppelin: III
Led Zeppelin: IV
Led Zeppelin: Houses Of The Holy
Sheryl Crow: Wildflower

Clothes:

2 pairs of jeans
a three pack of Sens socks
2 pairs of boxers( a Coca-Cola one and a Family Guy one with Stewie on them)
a winter coat
a pair of boots
a t-shirt that says "FBI Female Body Investigator"
a t-shirt that says "Stupidity Is Not A Crime...So You're Free To Go"
A hooded sweatshirt that says "If You Can Read This Help Get Back To The Bar". and it's written upside-down.
a pair of AC/DC pajama pants
a sweater
a fleece pullover shirt that says Canada 2010 on it.

Other:

Computer speakers with subwoofer
Family Guy episode guide book, kinda like the Simpsons ones that are out.
Sens Calendar
A new comforter

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FootSpy, you were a very good boy this year! Santa was VERY generous with you! [Thud] lol

Well, i got 2 pyjamas, a bracelet, an MP3 player, PC game "Bardīs Tale" and a big Toblerone [Mmm] .
Kisses

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't get a fuckin thing. The wife and I omit ourselves from giving each other gifts, and just spend the extra money on our son. We figure Christmas is about fambly and our kid figures its about gifts. So we buy him gifts, and he eats dinner with us instead of eating dinner glued to the tv playing X-Box; so were all happy.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
FootSpy, you were a very good boy this year! Santa was VERY generous with you! [Thud] lol

Well, i got 2 pyjamas, a bracelet, an MP3 player, PC game "Bardīs Tale" and a big Toblerone [Mmm] .
Kisses

Christmas is always like that at my house. My father is usually worried that he didn't spend enough.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links