Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I need some help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need some help!
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just starting my new website and I need some help. First I need feedback. I need to know what I should add, take away, request, etc. I also would like help with promoting the site. What is the best way to promote my site? Any other misc info would be super great too.

xoxo

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Layla,

I think one of the best ways to promote your site is definitely here at Wu's Feet Links. Lots of people from all walks of foot fetish visit Wu's site. Submit your site here every time you update to keep your link active and close to the top of the list. My link here is where I get the majority of my traffic from.

I would promote you through my site as well if you ever wanted to model for my site. [Wink] D'oh! I'm sure Partick and "Soles of Silk" would do the same for you.

As far as site feedback, your photos are definitely awesome! As a 'net surfer and webmaster, my experiences taught me that good content and easy navigation are a winning combination.

Never heard of "Bee Tokens" before. How is that working for you?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much. The bees token is working out good so far. I just hope to attract more people.

xoxo

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice start, hope it takes off for you.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Me too. lol

xoxo

Layla

alcarde00
Board Regular
Member # 11845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alcarde00   Author's Homepage   Email alcarde00       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo, I don't know how old you are, but I remember seeing your foot sites when I just started to find feet on the internet. I consider you a very good site designer and a wise one in the ways of the feet. Now, can you help me? I am trying to start my site too, but everytime I submit my site, I get no response from anyone. I have submited my site 3 times now, had other people submit my site, emailed Wu about having my 14 models contribute videos and pictures, even my girls have photosets of them with Wu and his url written on their feet. Is there anyway, you can help me and advise as to how I can get on the feet links list?
Please????

-john
john@love-feet.com
www.love-feet.com
http://www.myspace.com/17075645

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey John, I'll email you.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

no other suggestions???
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by LaylaMercedes:
no other suggestions???

None, other than letting Bondo be your photographer...hehehee... [Wink]

Bondo

--------------------

LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Well come on over to the Eastern Shore and we'll shoot. lol
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Eastern Shore, here I come... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should do foot worship, footjobs, tickling, and video clips

pose in a variety of different settings

it would be beyond awesome if you did all that

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alcarde00
Board Regular
Member # 11845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alcarde00   Author's Homepage   Email alcarde00       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty Mike, I see your suggestions but the problem with my situation is: the girls I have on my site, save one, are kinds innocent foot vergins. They don't want to do footjobs or have guys slobber all over their feet. They like the idea of their feet being sexy and they understand soem of the fetish behind it, but the actual licking, footjobs, and footparties, they are not into.

I have been working though and in hopes, I soon one day wish to have my site listed on Wu's. I have no idea if there is any tension between me and Wu at all. I'm not trying to be big-headed or leave people in the dirt. I'm just honest. I do have over 20 models on my site, I do have over 7,000 photos and currently 10 videos, I am in the process of modifying all of the site to allow all of those 7 thousand photos to be downloaded, but that takes time and may be until the middle of May until its ready.

Still if anyone could help me even get my site listed or get my contribution photos accepted by wu and displayed I'd be grateful. I'd even be willing to reward you!

-john
john@love-feet.com
www.love-feet.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand why your photos aren't being accepted by wu's

as for your other comments the most successful sites include a large variety of content

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla,

I wish you luck. the best advice was already given. I know I'd not mind a few of your pics on my site (discussion forum) and several folks here have gone over to see my stuff.

I do focus more on heels.. but i've got a section for feet.. and i'm hoping to add some non-hosed feet pics in the future.

only 'catch'.. most of the advert for other works on my site is via pics. folks don't like blatant plugs.. no biggie.. you could PM pics or email me pics.. i'd put a blurb or two up for you!

eastern shores.. hum.... i live on eastern shores tooo.. and i love taking pics... hum... ideas are churning already.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links