Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Based on your existence, are you Good, Evil, or Neutral?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Based on your existence, are you Good, Evil, or Neutral?
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figure this would be interesting to see how some of you think here. Well, it's plain and simple: Are you good, evil, or neutral?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 23 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough call between "good with a bad side" abd "bad with a good side". I'm a good guy.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd also venture to say Good or Nuetral with somewhat of a bad or should i say "Naughty" side..i think any human being has the potential to be bad it's weather or not we give in to it determines the outcome!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18369 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant decide

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in REALITY, everybodys neutral, good and evil and bad are human invented conceptions...

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guitardrew: So would you say that a puppy getting squashed by an angry man driving a bus is neither good nor evil? or maybe mother theresa feeding some starving children in Somalia neither as well?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18369 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would personally say for myself mostly neutral with good tendancies. I don't go out of my way to do "good deeds" nor do I go out of my way to inflict pain or take advantage of others. However, with that said I would have to say follow the golden rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!" Translation: "Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck back!"

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
guitardrew: So would you say that a puppy getting squashed by an angry man driving a bus is neither good nor evil? or maybe mother theresa feeding some starving children in Somalia neither as well?

it depends on independent beliefs and your thoughts of the world, i am very compassionate, but i stay away from the mental block of categorizing things in any way, many people split things or people up into good and evil, i call both 'life'

--------------------

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on what my mood is. wink wink

xoxo

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anal rape and murder a 6 yr old girl your evil; Castrate and murder said rapist, your good. Go figure
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Anal rape and murder a 6 yr old girl your evil; Castrate and murder said rapist, your good. Go figure

Exxxxcactly. Our categorizing and labeling things is simply that; our categorizing and labeling things. In reality or acuality, everytime you try to put a definite label on something there will be a paradox created or a contradiction. Try it out and see, it may not be obvious, or it may take someone else's opinion on what you have to point it out. We were born into this world and our claiming certain occurances into a category or calling things that we encounter, 'good' 'bad' 'evil' this or that is just our perception, we no more know the true nature of ANYthing than we do the answer to questions like where do we come from, where are we going etc. thats my take on good and evil. Anyway i know this is a light hearted thread i must seem like a nut! hahaha

--------------------

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

in fact ill add that that is kind of my general outlook on life 'Go figure', i enjoy life more than i ever have since i have come to these types of beliefs, only thing now is to get a lot more feet in my life!!

--------------------

DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evil. Like my name.
[Evil Grin]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate paedophiles,rapists,cowards who hit women or weaker people if its evil to beat these people sensless then iam evil but because its not then iam good
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merc50
Board Regular
Member # 14576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merc50         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I good? Am I evil? Am I neutral? I would have to say I am what ever one that pays the most at any given time. Hell, I used to be a Merc. What can I say?
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links