Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » FULL TIME RETURN OF ECW

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FULL TIME RETURN OF ECW
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bring this up here cause I know there's other fellow wrestling fans here,and if they don't know by now,well they should.from what I've herd from multible wrestling sources is wwe is about to return ecw as a full time federation/brand.tommy dreamer and ofcourse paul heyman will be doing most of the behind the scenes work,and sabu has already signed a 3 year contract for the brand.Now I can't sit here and say its 100% fact as of yet,being wwe hasn't released an official statement yet,but 95% of the time,thease multible sources I got this info from are correct,and on point.
What are your opinions of wwe bringing back ecw full time?? Do you think its a good thing?,do you think it will loose its aura it had some years ago??,will it bomb? Do you think its wwe's attempt on keeping x ecw talent from signing restricted contracts with other federations (tna,mtvs soon to be wrestling leauge)wich may affect there ons ppv?.
My personal opinion is this:
What ecw was 7 years ago or so,could never happen again.it was the right place,right time in wrestling for extreme wrestling to shine.it has been imatated so many times since that the shock and awe they once had could never be replaced again.hardcore homecoming and one nite stand last year I felt left a more formal closure so to speak for ecw.
With that said,I have to say wwe did an alright job with ons last year,and a lot of that was due to their normal writing team was sidelined for the ppv,and for the most part,it felt like ecw again.if they can pull that off @ this years ons(wich I will be in atendance for )I will say this could work,and look very foward to the return of ecw.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully Vince won't blow it this time like he did with the Invasion storyline.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got Dreamer,Funk, Foley with an edge(no not the canuck) and bloodbaths and barbwire.

It worries me on having it be a WWE produced show but it's still ECW!

They've got Sabu and The Sandman so they're on the right track.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links