Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Lowest of the low...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lowest of the low...
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't make a habit out of visiting the site somethingawful.com, but a co-worker told me about something he had read off of the site pertaining to an unrelated message forum, and it was SO outlandish that I had it figured out that he was full of crap or had gotten his wires crossed. I checked on what he'd mentioned, and not only did I see that he most certainly wasn't exaggerating, but I found my own anger reaching critical mass...

In a nutshell, the forum mentioned is called "Bareback Exchange", and it's supposedly a meeting place, of sorts, for gay men. Nothing too too wrong in that...but upon further inspection this forum isn't geared for homosexuals at all because, to paraphrase Morgan Freeman from "The Shawshank Redemption", to be a homosexual, you have to be a human first, and these wastes of life don't qualify...

Here is the somethingawful link, and let me WARN you right now...this is some vile shit, and only click on the link at your own risk.
http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=3866&p=2
(scroll down about halfway to see where the article starts)

For those of you that chose not to click, let me give you the gist:
These "people" are HIV positive, and they are BRAGGING about passing the disease around to unknowing victims...but it gets even stranger and more vile...there are non-infected "people" on this forum that, and hold onto your hat, who don't have AIDS, but look forward to getting it! You read right...they want the AIDS virus.

But here is the final nail in the coffin...if you click the link and can stomach what you read long enough, you will notice a particular cretin on there that is not only bragging about contracting HIV for himself, but is looking for a way to infect his oldest son! My revulsion turned to full-on anger by that point...

I have tried to get to the actual forum itself, and I had every intent on contacting the F.B.I., the local police, anybody who might be able to run the proper checks in nailing these murderous perverts. The site, surprise surprise, is shut down, so I'd like to think that somebody beat me in letting the authorities know what was going on in that message board now that the proverbial whistle has been blown.

It's things like this that makes me wonder why God doesn't go on and pull the plug on this world...to think that there are actual, living, breathing "people" who glamourize HIV and do their best to spread it to others (and in one case their own child!), and then BRAG about it...this is probably the lowest of the low. I don't feel guilty at all in wishing every single one of these degenerate perverts the slow and agonizing death they so properly deserve.

Hell is gonna be a busy place one day...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn thats some fucked up shit...I'm speechless
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theses ''people'' are no different then serial killers and raptists and murders and hookers on the street etc..

All theses people need Christ in a large and big way. God gives people the freedom to do whatever they want to in life (even doing messed up things such as that forum and thoses users on it). But i really feel for theses people that are ''Supporting Aids and calling it a good thing''

I'll def be praying. So so sad. This is just the WAY i feel so no need to bring religion into this thread to get this post locked please. Or if you do want to bring faith and talk about it at least do it in a mature manner.

[ June 16, 2006, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: Ticklingsolesmaster ]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
I'll def be praying. So so sad. This is just the WAY i feel so no need to bring religion into this thread to get this post locked please. Or if you do want to bring faith and talk about it at least do it in a mature manner.

Nothing wrong in that Bro...in fact, I should be ashamed because I hadn't even considered praying for these "people". All I saw was blood as I read that crap they posted, so you're truly a better man than me. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe they're just internet trolls

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
maybe they're just internet trolls

That also could be maybe so.

But trolls or not that still is so sad how people online bragging about themselfs having Aids/Also spreading Hiv to other people and even thier own kids.

--------------------
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a news report from the 80's...it was here in town of a guy who was brought up on charges of attempted murder because he was a known carrier of HIV and he tried to bite some police men when tried to restrain him. Does anybody know if this is an actual charge that can be brought on a known carrier, or have I gotten my wires crossed somewhere in remembering this?

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Theses ''people'' are no different then serial killers and raptists and murders and hookers on the street etc..

All theses people need Christ in a large and big way. God gives people the freedom to do whatever they want to in life (even doing messed up things such as that forum and thoses users on it). But i really feel for theses people that are ''Supporting Aids and calling it a good thing''

I don't think comparing a hooker to a serial killer is exactly a good comparison.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
quote:

I don't think comparing a hooker to a serial killer is exactly a good comparison.
Meaning that they all need spiritual help

--------------------
only i am lost

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They need to have their cocks cut off is what they need..so even after they change spiritually, there's no backsliding lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18362 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
They need to have their cocks cut off is what they need..so even after they change spiritually, there's no backsliding lol

Agreed.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links