Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Nintendo's Wii Controller

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nintendo's Wii Controller
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anybody else excitied and looking forward to getting thier hands on Nintendos ''something new and something different'' controller?

On some of the previews i have seen for it online (in video game trailers) you can turn it up side down behind your back every which way you can think of to play the games with. And in one of video game previews i saw on ign.com called: RedSteel you can use the controller and hack and slash with it using your hands like it's a samurai sword

-

-

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a fellow foot Bro is suddenly getting interested in Nintendo! [Wink]

Welcome to the fold Brother! I wish Sony and Microsoft all the success in the world, but there's just something rewarding and gratifying in supporting the last dedicated video game company in the console market. [Cool]

Yes, I too am anxious to see what this new controller is all about. I'm also anxious to get my hands on a retro controller when I start downloading all the classic games. A little something old...a little something new...Nintendo is set to kick some ass! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah a fellow bro is becoming more interested in Nintendo now! [Wink]

I don't own a Gamecube at all i have never even played a Gamecube. So the Wii is like awhole new slate for me with Nintendo. So i'm anxious to get my hands on the new controller and system to see what the Wii has to offer. I have already found a few preview games for the Wii that look right up my alley.

They also have a Light Gun coming out for the Wii as well i hear. Included along with your retro controller Lou [Big Grin]

The Retro controller
 -

Light Gun
 -

How will the download of classic games work?

--------------------
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not entirely sure Bro. It's definitely going to be a pay service, but I think you're looking at maybe $5 to $20 depending on the game you want, and I believe the game is stored in your Wii harddrive, therefore making it your's forever (or until your Wii shits itself).

All I know is that I'm standing a damn good shot at playing the classics on a TV screen, and I am totally anxious for it.

Ice Climbers
Excitebike
Donkey Kong 3
Just to name a few I'm stoked up about...and that's not even considering all the Super Nintendo games...

And then with Sega and Hudson in on the download deal, I believe you're looking at Sega Master System games, Genesis games, and Turbo Duo games too! And let me tell you Bro...I don't know if you're old enough to remember that hey-day, but IMO the 16-bit era is still the best era video games ever saw. You had some 2D gaming at it's prime, with innovative shooters, platformers, and RPG's out the nose! The idea of getting all my old favorites, and then the harder to find titles I always wanted but couldn't get...and all on one system, this Wii system is shaping up to sound like a dream come true! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
I'm not entirely sure Bro. It's definitely going to be a pay service, but I think you're looking at maybe $5 to $20 depending on the game you want, and I believe the game is stored in your Wii harddrive, therefore making it your's forever (or until your Wii shits itself).

$5 to $20 dollars? That's not to bad for a pay service. Seeing as how xbox live has a pay service as well i believe for all there content as well (updated maps and new levels arcade games etc)

Duck Hunt

And Mike Tyson's punch out.... [Smile]

The Light Gun should be useful for the old classic shooter games and as well as the new shooter games for the Wii like RedSteel (which i'm looking forward to)

The Wii is shaping up to impress me more and more.

What new games are you looking forward to purchasing?

--------------------
only i am lost

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
I'm all about that new Zelda -Twilight Princess! For the record, I absolutely LOVED Wind Waker on the GameCube...the graphics, atmosphere, fun factor...it was all there in spades as far as I was concerned, though Nintendo caught a lot of shit for shooting for such a cartoon-style with the game. So with Twilight Princess, I guess they're hoping to shush all the cry-babies by making everything much more dark and realistic...I was happy with the cartoon look in Wind Waker, but the realistic look of Twilight Princess won't have me bitching too much. The idea of playing the game in the standard way, but then using that cool remote to pop enemies with arrows is going to be interesting! It should add an all new level of fun to this already excellent series. I understand that you'll have to draw back on a little analog button to draw the arrow back in the game, and then you actually get a popping sound out of the speaker on the remote once you let the arrow fly...cool! [Big Grin]

Otherwise, I'm anxious to play Elebits and Super Monkey Ball -Bananna Blitz. Super Monkey Ball has already been super-addictive in parts one and two on the GameCube, so I can just imagine where they could go with this next installment.

Elebits, well, that game just sounds fun! The idea of trashing entire environments as you move about? Man, I loved Katamari Damacy for that very same reason, so sign me up for more mass destruction! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
I'm all about that new Zelda -Twilight Princess! For the record, I absolutely LOVED Wind Waker on the GameCube...the graphics, atmosphere, fun factor...it was all there in spades as far as I was concerned, though Nintendo caught a lot of shit for shooting for such a cartoon-style with the game. So with Twilight Princess, I guess they're hoping to shush all the cry-babies by making everything much more dark and realistic...I was happy with the cartoon look in Wind Waker, but the realistic look of Twilight Princess won't have me bitching too much. The idea of playing the game in the standard way, but then using that cool remote to pop enemies with arrows is going to be interesting! It should add an all new level of fun to this already excellent series. I understand that you'll have to draw back on a little analog button to draw the arrow back in the game, and then you actually get a popping sound out of the speaker on the remote once you let the arrow fly...cool! [Big Grin]

Yeah i'm also looking forward to Twilight Princess Zelda is the man. And if that is true about the arrow shooting popping sound coming from your speakers on the remote for the controller when you should the arrows then that will bring a whole new level of game play to the game. [Smile]

The games i'm looking forward to

Project H.A.M.M.E.R-Swing a giant hammer and destroy things. [Big Grin]

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Super Monkey Ball:Banana Blitz

Red Steel

--------------------
only i am lost

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links