Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How to beat the game Mario Bros in 5 minutes.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to beat the game Mario Bros in 5 minutes.
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0iDmSTID18

This guy is truely amazing watch and be impressed (i know that i was) it would take me a good few hours or days to beat mario bros.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that one before too. When I had a super nintendo I was never able to beat the game much less memorize a pattern to complete it from stop to finish in 5 minutes!

Then again I didn't sit on my ass in front of the TV for 12 hours a day playing either. I'm sure the guy who did that is probably this type of person: The 40 year dude still living at his parent's house with his comics, video games, bag of cheetos, and a case of mountain dew, and working the evening shift at the Burger King... DING FRIES ARE DONE! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty impressive.

Do you guys know "Quake Done Quick"?
Guy plays Quake I in 12 minutes on Nightmare Mode [Eek!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6E1N-PyhA

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I'm sure the guy who did that is probably this type of person: The 40 year dude still living at his parent's house with his comics, video games, bag of cheetos, and a case of mountain dew, and working the evening shift at the Burger King... DING FRIES ARE DONE! [Laugh]

[Laugh] [Tongue]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since you guys are posting some impressive videos, here's two of the game Ikaruga played all the way through, the first half and then the second half. I have played this game for YEARS and I STILL can't even hold a candle to what this guy does!

Not only does he make it through each stage (chapter) with perfect chains, but he makes the bosses look pitiful! Watch these clips and weep...this is literally poetry in motion!

Ikaruga pt.1

Ikaruga pt.2

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lou,

Cool links. Thanks.

Do you know this Ikaruga review? I read it a couple of years back and though it was pretty funny:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ikaruga

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...that was a cool review. I never cared for Maddox a whole lot until I read that review, then I started liking his other articles. [Big Grin]

Speaking of Ikaruga, here's two more amazing videos of the game. Granted the first two links were awesome, but these two links are on a whole other level. It's Ikaruga played with two ships, however...ONE GUY IS PLAYING BOTH OF THE SHIPS! You have to see this to believe it...

Ikaruga -double play-Chapter 3

Ikaruga -double play-Chapter 5

He gets a little messy with his chaining at the start of chapter 3, and unfortunately bites it once when fighting the boss. In chapter 5 he makes it all the way to the final boss before buying the farm that first time...but regardless, this guy is one with the game! I wish I could do this good playing ONE SHIP at a time! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know that when the word "ikaruga" is spoken, i perk up. those videos had me staring in awe and they brought back plesant memories of how i used to play til i got to the 3rd world, then die at the same boss (the one that's this ring that surrounds you) every time.
i console myself by playing the psp homebrew port of an old computer game called "rRootage". it features 4 play modes, one of which is extremely similar to ikaruga. right now it's the closest thing i have to ikaruga and it
s VERY fun. screenshot:
 -

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links