Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Trolls (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trolls
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different tastes aside, some of the people in question need to be reminded that there are woman attached to the feet they are viewing.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wrinklesguy -

You call them trolls .. I call them pathetic losers (and assholes).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, this is just one symptom of being a member of a forum. Trolls simply come with the territory. Now, with that said, this forum is impressive to me because of the near lack of trolls. I for one haven't really seen any real trolls. And that is a good sign, myself being a veteran of wrestling and MMA forums. That's where the true vitriol lies and lingers. This place is very, very peaceful, and the fact that there's a whole thread dedicated to eradicating this small nuisance is quite remarkable.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive posted pics of the wife on here before, and received some very good comments. To tell the truth, if negative comments were posted on her, no matter how easy they were, "She has rough heels I would be glad to rub lotion on them",we would probably never post a pic again. Ive seen feet on her from hubbys bragging on their wives; and their wives feet were not my cup of tea, but I looked, hit the back button and went to the next topic, and kept my mouth shut. Some people just need to grow up.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid11711
BANNED
Member # 16785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sid11711   Email Sid11711       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* LET'S STOP BSing OURSELVES ! ! ! *

ALL the women who pose for foot fetish sites are PAID models or pro doms for hire. NONE of them pose for love of any community, and ONLY a TOTAL MORON would think any of the models ever bother to read any of wu's forums for social purposes. Why should they?

If they do make original posts or replies, it's ONLY for the purpose of promoting their sites or sometimes to advertise themselves as professional dominatrixes specializing in a foot fetish.

RND OF STORY!

--------------------
Sid

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sid11711:
* LET'S STOP BSing OURSELVES ! ! ! *

ALL the women who pose for foot fetish sites are PAID models or pro doms for hire. NONE of them pose for love of any community, and ONLY a TOTAL MORON would think any of the models ever bother to read any of wu's forums for social purposes. Why should they?

If they do make original posts or replies, it's ONLY for the purpose of promoting their sites or sometimes to advertise themselves as professional dominatrixes specializing in a foot fetish.

RND OF STORY!

It's ironic that the topic here happens to be "Trolls" and that this is an absolutely perfect example of one. Not only is he completely out of touch, but he is absolutely wrong on all counts and reading his post will prove that to all REAL members of this forum (and some of the lurkers as well).

Aside from the lack of understanding of thse forums (and grasp of their purpose), there is a thinly-veiled maliciousness and obvious resentment underlying it all.

Finally, I invite attention to the fact that this (Troll?) poster has but five posts which demonstrates he / she is in fact a Lurker himself .. or has spent no time in these forums - and therefore, absolutely not enough time to learn anything about them (and us), and to fairly guage whether or not his erroneous statements are even worthy of a post.

Think about this for just five seconds: can ANYBODY who is an actual and real member of these forums POSSIBLY apply ANY of what this poster states to the beautiful Wife of Cain??? Or to any of the friends of Rafael??? And this is not to mention Malory, who herself was soured on the "Wus" experience from Trolls such as this, and hasn't even so much as logged in her for at least two months .. and who, by the way, has no site of her own and has never made a dime from any of HER photos.

How about any of the fine people in here to proudly post photos of their girlfriend or wife's feet? Or the dear girls and women to do this for their husbands and boyfriends??? If this poster himself were a genuine member and has actually spent at least twenty minutes in the photo section he would know this.

[ September 17, 2006, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't tell how many times I've seen pics with chipped polish, dry heels etc...and thought why post that. But I keep it to myself. On the other hand they had the guts to post and good for them for that.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good response Ben! Glad you caught this misinformed knucklehead that calls himself Sid before me, I would've replied pretty much the same way you just did.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 12 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, you mean all those fancy lunches in Redmond you took Malory to didn't qualify as "payment" for her foot modeling? [Laugh] j/k..yeah the guy has no idea what he's talking about, no doubt another minion from the Mousepad's dungeon trying to claw his way into our society but failing. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18351 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, Lou, Mike, I totally agree with you all. There seems to have been a rise in the type of posts you are talking about. There have also been a lot of posts relating to minors recently - those responsible have been rightfully banned. Thinking about it, almost all of the newbie comments have appeared in a very short space of time. I wonder if only one person is creating several different IDs and posting one nasty message after another since I find it hard to believe that all the newbies during the last 8 weeks or so are all posting crass messages.

Either way, I may just have come up with a possible solution for you. Would it be possible for someone, or several people, to 'vet' the first 10 or so posts a newbie makes and then the 'vettor' decides whether they should be posted to the board and whether or not to ban them, like Bush's 'pre-emtive strike"?

Bingo...problem solved. Comments?

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the best forum i have ever been in.I am currentley in one for the upcoming transformers movie and i swear every second person is a troll.I love coming hear and being able to talk normaly to other people with an attraction to feet.AS I dont know anybody in my life at all who is attracted to feet.I would hate to see this place ruined by trolls i cant stand them.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links