Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » F**t Fetish...lol! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: F**t Fetish...lol!
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old. I can't help it, it's in my male genetics. With that said, here's Lizzy with her rendition of "Pop goes the Weasel". Take it away Lizzy!

>> Pop goes the Weasel <<

More of Lizzy can be seen on her "Fart Fetish" website aptly called:

>> Queen Of Farts <<

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF were you searching for? lol

And I quote:
"About one week before my menstrual cycle my farts stink real bad, as if something crawled up inside me and died. (That's how hubby describes them) Those muther fuckers come out of my ass burning and fill a room instantly like a nuclear bomb. My husband has actually pulled over on the freeway to get out of the car! (I was cracking up) But most of the time my farts are sweet."

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, are you and Mrs. Bondo going to start your own spin off site with that kind of divine inspiration????? [Laugh]

While on this flatulent subject:
http://www.fart.com/

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMFAO!! like a nuclear bomb!THAT is sooo lady like!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Queen of farts?!!!! Well i don't mind if a girl passes gas,hell we all do it. So it's all good i'm a open minded fellow to alot of things. Different things get everybody off. It's the beauty of the world we all have different turn on's.

So i'm a weird and strange one for even thinking it's ok for girls to fart. Oh well though

I LOVE being weird [Big Grin] Rock on...

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew this would be a winner of a thread with the male population. I laugh every time I listen to that wav file. I was in tears the first few times. Jeez, it sounded like she ripped herself a new one...LOL!

I was looking at some of the other fetish link sites. I passed the SCAT sites (yeesh!) and stumbled across the "Queen of Farts".

And no LeDaemon, we're not going to attempt to imitate that site. Lizzy has Mrs B beat any day. We wouldn't be able to meet the high standard the Internet has presented to us...LOL!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is a funny and silly thread....but i'm going to crash the sillyness for a sec and try be serious lol!

In all serious-ness though. Even thought there is a farting fetish who really cares? i mean right? we ALL have a foot fetish on here.

So my thoughts are as long as it's not something illegal and breaks the law then it's ok by me whatever gets people turned on i say.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My old lady farts like an ape, and it definitely can kill any mood I might have for nookie if she lets out a blast. Farting is funny especially if its suppressed and accidentally let out loud in the most inappropriate time and place... say at moment of silence during a funeral... However, it has no place for me whenever I'm mounting my good lady wife and taking her for a ride.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Agreed, flatulence and sex just don't go together for me.

Just think, somewhere on the other end of the universe at www.WusFartLinks.com, a fart fetishist is saying "ewww feet, what kind of a fetish is that?!?!"

Bondo

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember which comedian said it (I think it was Sinbad), but I remember hearing years ago that this was a way to see whether or not your girl loves you. That is: if you (the man) are on the toilet and taking a shit, and your girl can walk in and either carry on a conversation with you or go about whatever business brought her there in the first place, and she never lets on that she notices anything...she is in LOVE with you!

I tend to agree with that, bein' as I can peel paint and set off smoke detectors...

But on the flip-side, I don't care how much I love a girl or think I love her, her farts or anything else that comes OUT that end of her body just kinda' ruins any and all sexual thoughts/motivations for me.

Farts are funny, and fun to do if you're the farter...but when it comes to being a fartee as far as chicks are concerned, count me out. [Smile]

Funny links though! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off topic but I found another new fetish! The nose fetish

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/jap-nose-fetish.html

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Ya know, the more I see other fetishes, the more I perceive my foot fetish as relatively normal.

Lou's a paint peeler...lol! Me too. My wife gets mad when I have to let one go.

Bondo

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Lou's a paint peeler...lol! Me too. My wife gets mad when I have to let one go.

[Laugh]

I remember when I was married, the wife got to where she would raise hell when she saw me eatting certain things...you know, because of the gas it'd give me. For instance, she hated Slim Jim's... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Hey LeDaemon, you mentioned www.Fart.com, but there's also www.Farts.com (plural). They go all out with forums, contests, and all kinds of features. The fictitious spokesman of the site is Dr. Rex Breefs (wrecks briefs...lol).

Bondo

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedMethod:
Off topic but I found another new fetish! The nose fetish

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/jap-nose-fetish.html

Haw, I wonder if guys into that love flu season when everyone has a red runny nose?

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links