Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Lance Bass Coming Out Of The Closet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lance Bass Coming Out Of The Closet
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, it's shocking that Lance Bass has confessed that he is gay. I really didn't see it coming, despite all the stereotypes that can sometimes be attributed to boy bands. Although, Darren Hayes (who comprised one-half of 90's boy-band Savage Garden) has also confirmed his sexuality by joining his partner about a month ago.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you might be the only guy that is shocked lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Mike here.

You had to think something was up when you first saw him.

He'll still have a better shot at regaining fame now then his other non-Timbercrap ex groupmates.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he may be the first homosexual to go to outerspace.....
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pop Music=Crap

Boy Bands ingeneral=Double crap

Lance Bass confirming that he is gay=All the members of Nsync were gay in my opinion [Tongue]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought he had a cock sucking grin.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came back to this thread onely cause I jus finished talkin to somone on this wile signing in here...truthfully this is the best thing he could do for his carrer...I think emo's replaced boy band shit so what could he do??gayness saved george michels carrer,mellisa ethrage,and hate me for saying this but rob halford coming out in the 90s kept his solo carrer afloat a lil more.so what else could this asstronut do??
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
you might be the only guy that is shocked lol

Yeah really, I'm shocked that the rest of the band hasn't come out yet...LOL!

(bad Bondo, bad naughty Bondo)

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
I think he may be the first homosexual to go to outerspace.....

That's what you think...

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links