Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Weird Food

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird Food
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So prompted by an intentional misinterpretation of this quote:

quote:
quote:Originally posted by RPM:
nothing wrong with a cat with great taste!!!! lol!!!

RPM

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

I've had snails (straight fried in sauce, not french style) alligator, squirrel, rattlesnake, ants, grasshoppers, but I would try anything as long as A) it's not human B)it is an actual cultural dish of some sort C) It is reasonably safe to eat.

How about you?

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is a Filipina, and the typical foods of her culture are sometimes a little less to my liking.

I've tried "Balut", which is like a hard boiled egg, except that the embryo is mostly formed. Needless to say, I couldn't eat the whole thing. My father-in-law loves Balut.

There's another Philippine dish called "Dinuguan", which is a stew made from pig's blood (looks like chocolate, don't be fooled).

Tripe, that's pretty weird and another of my wife's specialties.

In defense of the Philippine culture though, there are lots of traditional food I really love...just not the ones listed above.

If you ever saw what went into a good ol' American hot dog, that would be weird too.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing that instantly comes to mind when talking about weird food I've eatten is pig brain. It was fried up with some eggs, and served with beans on the side. Basically, all it tastes like are scrambled eggs with a little more salt than usual. Not too bad, just so long as you don't think about what you're eatting while stuffing your face...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a real woosie when it comes to food. I don't even eat any kind of seafood which totally blows my wife's mind.

My brother-in-law (my sis's husband) is also Filipina and he will eat anything. He can remember eating dog meat when he was growing up over there as a kid!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I'm a real woosie when it comes to food. I don't even eat any kind of seafood which totally blows my wife's mind.

My brother-in-law (my sis's husband) is also Filipina and he will eat anything. He can remember eating dog meat when he was growing up over there as a kid!

Did he ever say what it tasted like? Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to eat my dog, but if I was at a market in another country and they were serving professionally prepared I'd try it.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an Executive Chef in Manhattan....I can't begin to tell you about the strange things I've eaten...from fugu (pufferfish) to Lion to Kangaroo to testicles and brains. Put it in front of me and I'll try it!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine from high school that was half filipeno ate dog meat over there and said it didn't taste bad, but was a bit stringy. I guess kind of like goat meat which I have eaten before.

Ok, I have try calf fries before. Basically deep fried calf nads that were served with a ranch dipping sauce at a barbeque joint.

I don't think you would be too tempted to try any dishes in an asian marketplace...

-
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try most food's if I have never eatten it before.
1.stuff you can't get from a grocery store,that I have ate,deer,rabbit,squirrel,dove,wild bore,wild turkey,chicken's feet,goat,and turtle.
2. Stuff your can get or used to get at a grocery store,that I have ate,cows tongue,tripe(I really don't care for it, plus it looks ugly)
octopus(that was a waste of money,no taste),chittling's(hog intestine's)hog head cheese it's not cheese,but it's made out of every thing from the hog's head mixed with spices and vinegar,and formed into a block,pretty good stuff,it's actually called soause meat.A few week's ago I tried raw oyster's for the first time,sence I hear people talk about them all the time,Yuck [Puke] their better canned,smoked or fried.In my younger days getting drunk and actting crazy,I have ate raw chicken,kinda has a sweet taste raw,and a nasty after taste later on,guess I had enough alcohol in my system to kill the grem's,raw cube steak and regular steak,and raw hamburger.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links