Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What hair color should the girl have? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What hair color should the girl have?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Dazzz, I probably wouldn't discriminate against a gal on the basis of hair color alone, but my preferences definitely lie firmly with brunettes, and the darker the hair the better. Jet black hair w/blue eyes will melt me every time.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red or Black.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sockratease
Loyal Member
Member # 13891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockratease   Author's Homepage   Email Sockratease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LONG!

--------------------
http://www.lissawhipped.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
She can be bald for all I care as long as she has cute ass feet!

[Hump]

Neirol Epsaw
"Dark Night of the Sole"

Put your harddrive where your mouth is and download that clip! [Wink] [Big Grin]

I set my computer up to download that video clip back when I was on a dial-up and went to bed since it'd take so long. I got up the next morning, anxiously watched that vid...and my mouth just hung open...I was stunned. I had no idea this chick shaved her head just going on the preview thumb. I may be a petty asshole, but I deleted the clip before I even finished watching it. Her bare feet and dirty soles are nice, but that buzzed head of her's really kept this tent from popping... [Cry]

As for the question at hand, hair color doesn't really concern me so much as hair-style. Long hair, short hair, curly hair, straight hair...it doesn't matter, but I just can't into girls with butch-cut hair.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links