Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Quick Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quick Question
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose this is foot related so here's my question, can you use a check/debit card to join pay sites?

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debit cards don't work on online transactions of any kind. You will have to use a bank credit card which use Visa or Mastercard to do purchases or buy memberships.

Apply for one now and you can be buying my clips in no time! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah you can use a check/debit card. They are just like a cedit card except the money just comes out of your account. As long as it has like Visa or something like that on it
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your debit card has a credit card logo (like Visa or Mastercard) on it then my experience is that you can use it anywhere you can use a credit card.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all of you for answering, I do have the visa logo on the card so sounds like it'll work.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checkcards/Debitcards are valid for joining sites. You'll need to provide some information on the front and back of the card.

Make sure your personal information is up to date at your bank.

I had a fan who wanted to buy something from one of my stores, but his card wouldn't work. I used to work in the fraud dept. for a bank, so I went over a myriad of things with him, and none worked. He later made the purchase, and told me his personal information was outdated. His bank had his old address, and he was using his new address for the store purchase.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debit cards work exactly the same way as a credit card .. no problems in making purchases BUT - if you ever have a dispute over a charge, credit cards are far easier to deal with. The dispute process for credit cards is refined and works well and this is not so for debit cards.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's interesting that everyone's check card works that way. Mine is a Visa and I've never been successful at using it for any online purchases in the past. It has worked everywhere else though.... hmmmmmm....

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links