Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I have been posting here for at least two years, maybe three, and lurked here for far longer than that, and I feel like I know some of you pretty well at this point, and it occured to me that I know you best by your avatars. Aside from the lovely models who post here, I have no Idea what most of you look like. So I thought it might be neat to post a pic or two of ourselves. I figured I'd start it off. Please feel free to contribute, and maybe we can all get to know each other a little better. Oh, and my apologies if this has been done before.

Anyway, here we go. This is me:

-

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting that photo. You look like the kind of guy that doesn`t have any problems with the ladies... [Wink]

Here`s the link to the other thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000371

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck yeah...you're not only a fellow Foot Bro and a fellow Browncoat, but you're quite the handsome dude too IAmSpartachris. Finding the ladies to fulfill your desires shouldn't be a whole lot of work for you. [Thumbs Up]

Well, since Brother Hal posted the link to the other thread, I noticed in that thread that I threatened to get a new pic of my ugly mug. Well, here it is, finally a newer pic of your's truly, and it's only a couple weeks old. Hope y'all like it. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the Link to the other thread Hal. I'll re-post my pic over there. And thanks to you and to Brother Lou for the compliments. And more importantly Lou, who do those lovely feet belong to in your pic? They are amazing.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They belong to a cool and lovely gal who calls herself Barefoot Belle. If you've ever read Mara-Celtic Shamaness, Belle's feet will look familiar because she has modeled as Mara before. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Lou! You look good wearing the foot hat. I never read that comic, but I remember the website. The illustrator used to do work for TSR too if I remember correctly, right?

Thanks for posting your pic too Spartachris. I'll put a recent photo of myself up here soon too.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Wow Lou! You look good wearing the foot hat. I never read that comic, but I remember the website. The illustrator used to do work for TSR too if I remember correctly, right?

It's amazing how a pair of pretty female feet can even make a pic of my ugly mug viewable! [Laugh]

Thanks for the nice words, and yes, you're right Bro...Dennis Crabapple McClain is the same guy who did the comic, but more specifically he worked for Wizards of the Coast, since TSR had been absorbed by them at that point. [Cool]

Let's see a newer shot of you Brother ledaemon! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou even worse than that WotC has been absorbed by Hasbro now!

Recent poseur photo.

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you look so happy ladaemon [Big Grin] I'll post my pic up when I get my laptop back.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Hasbro?! Jeez... [Roll Eyes]

Cool pic ledaemon! You're an intense lookin' Bro! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

I can see myself hanging out with you guys. Great pics. Thanks for posting.
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have not been here as long as you guys, but I am here so I'll post my pic as well. Here are a couple of shots of me loving my wife's sexy feet. Nice to meet all of you. [Cheers]

-

-

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Well I have not been here as long as you guys, but I am here so I'll post my pic as well.
Seniority Shmeniority...*pfft* [Tongue]

You're a Foot Bro, so you're automatically family! [Cheers]

And those are some very nice pics there Brother feetlover2! You're certainly a lucky man! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lou It's nice to know I have been accepted into the family! [Smile] And thanks for the nice comments on my wife's feet. My name is Neal, and her name......well her intials are L.O. so we'll call her LO.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links