Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Who's Ready For a Change...Obama in 2008!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's Ready For a Change...Obama in 2008!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 2 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're at a time where our president has led us to become a war-plagued nation, with many people opposing the War in Iraq, even many Republicans. In general, most Americans do not approve of our president and the majority also do not approve his handling of the current situation in Iraq. Iran's prime minister, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is getting frusterated with his country becoming involved in our mess. We are in dire need of a true uniter, regardless of whom it may be. We need someone who can remind us what a great prosperous nation the United States is....I feel there's no one better suited for the job than Barack Hussein Obama.

Barack's clip from his website, regarding his plans, and forming his exploratory committee:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H5h95s0OuEg

Barack's keynote speech from the 2004 Democratic National Convention

(Part 1):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MNCLomrqIN8

(Part 2):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=56-m8wx1mwo&mode=related&search=

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't watch the second part of his address for some reason...

Going on what I was able to view though...*shrugs*...I don't know. After years and years of politicians lying to us, it gets hard to take any of them very seriously.

Obama might be what this country needs...but who knows? Sorry to be so milquetoast about it, but I can't say as I have much faith in the system anymore.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
obama would definitly have my vote if the dems choose him.my onely concern is 2 things.
one is I feel a lot of this country would be uneasy having a black president,more than if they had a women,wich is sad and unfair.he also comes across overly libral wich for some reson seems to fail during electrical votes from americans,compared to somone who comes across as a conservitive libral/visa versa.
I do not want another repulican in office.I can't sit here and say that we always have probs when rep. are in office,but more times than not we seem to end up in pointless wars when they are in office.not to mention I don't like how the republicans use the media by having shitloads of cash invested in media outlets to allow their properganda(fox news is a good forinstance,they are banned in canada last I herd).therefor I'm afraid if he does run as president,he will loose and we will be stuck with all the rep.bullshit all over again.
my other fear and it should be a concern is who his v.p will be.the resoning for that is there is a higher chance for some crazy racist asshole to try n assacinate him compared to if he was white.being that ''what if'' exsists,its something we need to consider.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i made up my mind before he announced he was running that if her did run I would vote for him Obama '08
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A recent USA Today poll showed 94 percent of Americans would vote for a black president, and 88 percent favor voting a female into the White House, so race and gender likely won't be the deciding factor, as Obama had said himself if he fails to win it won't be due to his race, but his failure to successfully convey his message of hope to the American people. Obama isn't "overly liberal" either, as he is against gay marriage, but supports the civil unions. Giuliani's views on gay marriages and partnerships mirror that of Obama's. The day Obama officially annnounced he was running, a colleague of his on CNN said he was suprised that Obama is Democratic.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's to say Obama won't change his tune just like all the others...?

Sheer

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about neither of the big two parties.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links