Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the most recent thing you watched on TV? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What was the most recent thing you watched on TV?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why I'm still watching this one, but tuned back in tonight to watch American Idol followed up by the Pistons vs. Cavaliers game.

--

Earlier in the day, though, I watched Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with special guest Al Roker!! LOL...he does a good job, though!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're talking about actual tv and not tv shows on DVD then that would have to be last night's rerun of CSI: NY but after that I watched a couple of episodes of CSI: Miami's fourth season on DVD.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Idol? Dude?!..to each his own I suppose.Well...right now as I type this Gilmore Girls is on(girlfriend watching it!) but as for the last thing I watched on tv...Rome season 2 episode 3..awesome show from HBO.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sportscenter.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have TV channels at my place, but I the last thing I saw on TV was an episode of The Simpsons a couple nights ago at my parents' house.

The night before that I was over there and saw an episode of Jeopardy, and one of the contestants was a girl that claimed, during the part where Alex talks to the contestants, that if it were socially acceptable she'd never wear clothes! On top of that, she pulled aside a part of her hair, which was wig, and revealed that she also has a thing for shaving EVERYTHING. Yeap, she was a shaved headed chick that hated to wear clothes...and she was pretty dang hot too! I don't know why her shaving her head turned me on so much, but it did somehow...probably because it made me think of all the other parts she kept shaved. [Wink] Bald chick would've won if she'd only bet a little more in final Jeopardy...bummer...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Last night me and the girlfriend watched "The Family Business" about the life of Adam Glasser a.k.a. Seymore Butts! Awesome show and is a good look into the lives of a director/performer of the adult industry.
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night, it was the "America's Game" episode about the 1974 Pittsburgh Steelers on NFL Network.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Pretty Woman on On Demand late last night. The last actual TV show that I watched was Deal or No Deal from 9 to 10 last night.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Ha Mitch! I just bought that movie for my girl..thank god I DIDNT have to watch it with her!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I walked by the TV at my parent's house earlier today my nephew was watching "Ed, Edd, and Eddy." Friggen HORRIBLE!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't have cable, and where I live, you can't watch shit unless you have cable. The last thing I watched? A few days ago, at my mom's house. I think I was watching some wrestling (ECW on Sci-Fi).
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deal....or no Deal!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last ''tv'' and onely ''tv'' show/series I watch is lost.I jus finished watching tna wrestling(i don't consider wrestling a tv show/series lol)
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Deal....or no Deal!

I can't stand Howie Mandel. I just want to kick him in the nuts.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching Metal Mania on VH1 Classic before I hit the sack Saturday night.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links