Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any Rush fans in here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Rush fans in here?
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is off topic but, as you may or may not know, my avatar is Ooh La La from Rush's Permanent Waves CD. I use the avatar because my wife looks like Ooh La La, which is really why I use the avatar in the first place. [Wink]

Man, I am sooooo stoked that Rush is touring and my wife and I will be there and we'll get a hotel and best of all, my wife will dress up like the she used to back in the 80's...you know, sexy top, hot short skirt with fishnet stockings and...
PUMPS!!!! [Drool]

Man, am I going to have my way with her! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for goin' a lil' off your off topic' [Big Grin] but not familiar with Ooh La La EXCEPT in the movie "Back To The Future II" lines I will never forget when Marty retrieves the Sports Alminac from Stricklands office.... "Ooh La La.....Ooh La La [Laugh] over and over [Tongue] . I've seen the movie so many times I'm familiar with the cover.... [Big Grin]

Sorry again for goin off your off topic [Big Grin] (nuttin to see here....scroll down please [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure this topic will be moved into the MISC forum, but anyway...

I'm a big Rush fan too and I've seen them a total of three times. Saw them in '85 for Power Windows, '90 for Presto, and '03 for Vapor Trails. I wish I could've seen them in the 70's so I could say I've seen them in four decades.

Permanent Waves is one of my favorite Rush albums too!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait for the tour. Toronto here we come!!! We always buy floor seats for concerts. Last tour my wife was wearing 4 inch sandals to see better. She's 5'6" so that night she was taller than me!
Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rush? Tom Sawyer, that's all I have to say. That's my jam!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:

That's when I got into Rush. When "Moving Pictures" was released and "Tom Sawyer" was all over the radio. I think that was the first album I bought aside from Beatles albums when I was young.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great band, great avatar. I'm more partial to the Hemispheres-through-Hold Your Fire era (roughly 1980 through '90) than the current stuff myself, but the boys still rock. And Alex apparently still can hold his own in a hotel brawl, despite being 75 years old. [Smile]

Saw them twice -- on the HYF and Presto tours -- and I couldn't keep my eyes off the women in the audience. As far as I'm concerned, fishnet stockings and heels should be mandatory attire for any rock concert.

Frankly, I'm not sure I'd be able to leave the hotel room once I saw my wife in fishnets and pumps. She looks damn good when she chooses to wear them.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just gad you didn't mean Rush Limbaugh! LOL
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:

That's when I got into Rush. When "Moving Pictures" was released and "Tom Sawyer" was all over the radio. I think that was the first album I bought aside from Beatles albums when I was young.
Yeah, well, other than that, you may have to excuse the lack of knowledge I have about otherwise. They had their heyday before I was born.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my first real rock concert was Rush and i was known in my HS as a rush fanatic. i believe i saw them 4 times.. but its been a while so i cant remember. i'd say to say my favorite albums predate HYF with signals being my favorite.

i've heard their new single alot lately on Sirius and cant wait to see if they've regained some of their edge!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links