Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's Your Job: Non-Inclusive Question (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What's Your Job: Non-Inclusive Question
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My profession can only be called "Guitarist". I perform and teach. I didn't mean to get here. My degree is in Psychology but the only thing for which I could get people to give me money is playing the guitar.

It got me laid, too.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I operate one of those coffee shops that gives you mugs the energy to go work at your jobs every morning!

Too cool hun!

I am on my way into management for a Subway!
So I get to feed you all at lunch! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a growing musician. I've been playing sax for 11.5 years now and slowly but surely working my way into the Detroit Jazz scene with a number of musicians I know. Currently I bartend at the Detroit Metropolitian Airport so if you ever come through the terminal, I'll get you drunk!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in a Doctor's office, as a Medical Assistant. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yer gonna luv my job. I drive a septic pump truck. I'm a "Fecal Matter Relocation Engineer" Yes, I take shit from people.

Just kidding. I install septic drain fields. Although I do have to pump a tank or two on occasion.
[Puke]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
County employed.... That's about all i can say.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can say that I work in a atmosphere that stiffles my creativity and my fabulousness on a daily basis...

But the pay is good...

Facts of Life!

[ April 26, 2008, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: footgirl0226 ]

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just gout out of the Navy after 8 years, and now I work in the nursing field.

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shopfloor assistant at ASDA in Leigh, Lancashire , England. I'm on the meat department but I've dabbled on other departments like chilled provisions, home and leisure and counters. Good social life there too because I have many friends there and go on many parties and trips and the next trip I'll be going on will be Alton Towers!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aircraft mechanic in the Navy
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:

I am on my way into management for a Subway!
So I get to feed you all at lunch! [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, MD working barefoot at Subway.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I make and sell jewelry and I play music for a pay.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Executive Chef..
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Full-time employee at a college and my job is to process applications for new students to enroll into the following semesters..

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mechanical services engineer...... ok ok im a plumber
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links