Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Windows Media Player Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Windows Media Player Help
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know how to save a file that is played directly from a website onto your hard drive as a Windows Media file?

Scenario - There's a movie clip that downloads onto the website's Windows Media Player and plays it in a window on the site directly. I've managed to look at the Properties for the video clip and have gotten it to play directly on my Windows Media Player. How do I go about saving the file directly to my hard drive from this point? I've added the video clip to a Playlist but can't find a way to directly download the video clip onto my hard drive exactly where I want it to be stored. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I dont use primary WMPlayer, but its the same and simple. You canot save the video file with add to the playlist, because it is a temporaly file.
Just play it and then click on FILE>SAVE AS [Tongue]

If you have any problem, send me a PM [Wink]

[ May 21, 2007, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: FootLuke ]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links