Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Rememberance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rememberance
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that we all should take the time and remember all of the people that were killer or injured in the Virginia Tech shooting. My prayers go out to the families of the incident
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proud Hokie here in Montogomery County VA!!!

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the infamous pic of the bloody guy being carried by the police officers went to my high school and was a year younger than me

I didn't know him but that's crazy, Va Tech is like 7 hours from where we live

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good ole Phelps. He does look rather gay himself in his signature "Midnight Cowboy" hat don't ya think?

-

I'm just worried that there will be more copy-cat style killings happening again after this shooting. There were a lot of good talented young people that lost their lives for no damn reason. [Cry]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VTFootGuy
Board Regular
Member # 10241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VTFootGuy   Email VTFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess you guys can tell from my screenname where I go to school, and this event has us all reeling. None of us can comprehend what went on on Monday, and I don't think we ever will. I've gone home to be with family and friends, and I encourage everyone to find people they are most comfortable with as they deal with this tragedy. My sincerest condolences go out to everyone who was affected by this event.

...and I'm definitely going to wear my colors on Friday :^).

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::silence::
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links