Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » nine inch nails-year zero

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nine inch nails-year zero
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure I'm not the onely one here who has got this,what's your opinions on it,has anyone gotten into the a.r.g for year zero?,etc.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to topic this cause I find year zero groundbreaking,and not nesecerly due to the music,but the a.r.g(alternite reality game)used to hype the album is something I've never seen done before,and I'm sure it won't be the last time we see an artist try this.check out wikipedias thing on the year zero alternite reality game if not aware on how the cd is marketed.as for the album itself,I can't get enough of it.this is the most electronic/industrial nin's been since pretty hate machine.I find the music itself being like a form of industrial breakbeats,similar to some stuff that apex twin and skinny puppy have tapped,but I don't remember them being this indeph and layerd as they are here.I found the lyrical content being the least indeph on any nin album,but I think its due to this being music to a soundtrack that doesn't exist(as quoted by trent).
all n all this seems to be the best album of 07 so far,and I'm sure its gonna be considerd in the top 5 of the year.my opinion is nomatter what your music taste is,you should def give this cd a spin.

if your looking for downward spiral pt2 its your loss

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had time to absorb it yet, but it's really good so far. The cd changing colors was trippy.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links