Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » big problem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: big problem
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam12134     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, i have this problem, i have this HUGE crush on my best friends girlfriend. she is SOO nice and soooo hot. i dont know what to do. at first i just said it would go away, but its been a while now and im feeling more and more for her.

any advice welcome.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont go there. Lose a best friend? pointless
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Web Cruiser:
Dont go there. Lose a best friend? pointless

I agree.

I think for the most part, a great deal of these feelings come from wanting what you can't have, despite what you tell yourself. Usually from what I've seen, when you trash a friendship to go ahead with some fling like that it usually falls apart quickly. You tend to look at what you lost to get into that relationship and start to blame each other.

I had to be in the middle of such a fallout not too long ago. My buddies girlfriend who he had been seeing for just over 5 years cheated on him with another of my good friends. The aftermath was pretty bad when people started picking loyalties etc..

Long story short, forget her, its for the best

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelvr345
Board Regular
Member # 20622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelvr345     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey ive been in ur situation i recently stole my one of my best friends girl friedns girls cuz i was attraced to her and she was to me. we hooked up while they were together and ect. although ur good friend is probably not a durg dealer thankfully im a big guy and i can kick some ass. So in the end me and the girl are toegether and happy. I lost a good friend but i got the girl i wanted. so if u really like her go for it!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelvr345
Board Regular
Member # 20622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelvr345     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a type o on the girl friends girls its supposed to be best friends girl
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with most up in here.... Don't go there dude and stop thiinkin' about her..... Plenty of fish in the sea but best-friends are hard to come by....

Oh and to toelovr345, good for you. But you bein' a big guy able to kick ass has nothin' to do with it, while your shoppin' or at the bank or payin' bills, when you least expect it, a skinny short cowardly dude could just stab you or shoot you before you even get a chance to put your dukes up..... your ex friend is a good guy for lettin' this go and realize what a true friend you really are..... Don't be surprized if she leaves you for a friend of yours.... I'm not hatin' on you dude.... just my point of view [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't do it. simple.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:

bein' a big guy able to kick ass has nothin' to do with it, while your shoppin' or at the bank or payin' bills, when you least expect it, a skinny short cowardly dude could just stab you or shoot you before you even get a chance to put your dukes up.....

Well put, there are far too many people out there who'd snap and stab you in the back instead of putting up a fair fight. Sort of the same way you metaphorically stabbed HIM in the back. [Tongue]
Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam12134     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys, thanks for the replies.

i didnt explain well, i didnt intend on doing anything but i just wanted to know if there is anything i can do to help get over her...

cheers and replies are greatly appreciated.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sam12134:
hey guys, thanks for the replies.

i didnt explain well, i didnt intend on doing anything but i just wanted to know if there is anything i can do to help get over her...

cheers and replies are greatly appreciated.

My advice would be to get a girlfriend.

Yeah, I know it sounds trite and I know it's easier said than done. However, if you occupy your time with someone else, you will, more than likely, stop thinking about your best friend's girlfriend.

If the whole "get a girlfriend" thing isn't happening right now, then just go out and start seeing other women. It doesn't have to be anything serious. The bottom line is, as someone said before, there are plenty of women out there and few best friends. You don't want to put that relationship you have with your best friend in jeopardy. Getting out there and seeing other women will get you to stop thinking about your best friend's girl and any desires you may have for her because you won't be so focused on her. Focusing on her is the last thing you should want to do right now because 1) she's already taken, and 2) you'll be so focused on her that you may miss other women around you who may be just as good as she is.

So, with that said, just chill out, relax, and go out and try and meet other women. I think if you do, you'll stop thinking about your best friend's girl in no time.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links