Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video game systems do you own? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What video game systems do you own?
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised no one has brought this up since the thread on "What video games are you playing?" is still up and running. But than again, telling everyone what you have may put a large target on your back or some people may think you are a spoiled punk with too much money? I don't care....

New Systems - Xbox 360, PS3, PSP (still waiting on a Wii)
Old Systems - Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance SP, Saturn, Sega CDX, Sega Master System, SNES, NES, Action Max!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a PS2... Waiting anxiously for "Rugby 08" which is released here on the 26th...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter has an Xbox and a Gameboy. I don't play around with games hardly ever anymore. Part of becoming a grumpy old fart I guess.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently, I own a PS2, a Gamecube, and a Game Boy Advance SP. Can't quite afford any of the newfangled consoles that have come out recently.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just my PC so far. I'm very much hoping to upgrade sometime at the end of the year in preparation of Half Life 2: Episode 2 and pretty much every other PC game coming out.

Also would like to get a 360 in time for Halo 3...

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey LeDaemon! Are you a Resident Evil fan? And to anyone else. I have PS2. Games I have are: Tony Hawk American Wasteland, Tony H. Underground 2, Resident Evil series, Silent Hill 1 for PS1, Final Fantasy series, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2, various other titles. Take care all!

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never played it before actually. As I mentioned I don't play games very often and I may buy one for myself on the PC every other year. The last thing I've played was Never Winter Nights 2 on the PC. On the XBox I played the Doom game, but lost interest and never got around to finishing it. I did most of my video gaming in the early 80s when the video game wars of the systems was going on. I was on the Intellivision side and most of my friends were for the old Atari before it was renamed the 2600. Graphics and gameplay have come quite a long way I must say. I wasted 8 hours of my life one winter day on the NWN2 game after a meeting a work was cancelled due to an ice storm. Yet some folks probably do something like that a couple of days out of the week.

That would be the interesting thread. How many hours a day/week do you spend playing games?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I come home from work I unwind and play FF8 and alittle Parasite Eve 2 for half hour to an hour then watch part of a movie, then hit the bed! ZZZZ.... Yes! I remember Atari 2600 growing up in grade school in early 80's. I had Pitfall Harry 1 & 2. Then high school was regular NES. Cheers!

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS2, Genesis and Wii.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladywatermelon
Board Regular
Member # 24532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladywatermelon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New- Xbox 360 (just got last week), Wii(first day it was out!), DS Lite
Old- NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy(original) Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Sp, Sega Genisis, Playstation 1, PS1 (found out those two are different),PS2, Xbox, Gamecube

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hardly play anymore but I have a PS2, gamecube, dreamcast, PS1, N64, super nintendo, genesis, original nintendo

I used to be obsessed with games

my favorite is the resident evil series

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just got the PC for now...saving up for the PS3!
PC games I have though is the Command and Conquer franchise and Warcraft 2 and 3.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS2
XBOX

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My rig:

C2Duo 4300@3.2Ghz
2Gb ddr2 800 4-4-4-12
P5b Deluxe
X1900GT
LC Power 550W
Seagate 250 and 320Gb
Samsung 940BW
Logitech G15
Razer Diamondback
[Tongue]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm not worried about anybody thinking I'm a spoiled punk with too much money because I personally foot the bill for my own video gaming obsessions. I wish I was a spoiled punk with too much money...actually I wish I could say I have too much money...

Anyway, on to the list:
(these are systems I still own)
Neo Geo (modded)
Neo Geo CD (original drive)
Neo Geo Pocket (both B&W and color versions)
Sega Genesis w/ Sega CD add-on
Super Nintendo
Turbo Duo
PS1
PS2
GameCube (actually, my mom bought this one for me)
Dreamcast

(systems I've sold and/or traded)
TurboGrafx-16 w/ CD add-on (twice)
Nintendo (twice)
Sega Master System

And even though it's kinda' lame to mention it, I consider MAME a sort of PC gaming system. I never got into any actual PC gaming, but playing all these arcade games on my PC is the coolest.

The next system I have my eye on is the Wii, but I'm probably going to give it another year so more games will be available. I'd also like a Japanese PS2, but I can't justify buying it just for a handful of games...though Ibara is one damn fine looking game and I nearly salivate everytime I see it in action...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links