Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Rock of Love (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rock of Love
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw on dlisted.com that Jes didnt even get with Bret...she went back to Chicago and phoned him and told him its over..before it even started...now that is harsh! [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I just saw on dlisted.com that Jes didnt even get with Bret...she went back to Chicago and phoned him and told him its over..before it even started...now that is harsh! [Laugh]

Get the hell out! [Eek!] *LMAO* [Laugh]

Well, she did say on the radio interview (links posted a little earlier) that she had no real intentions of hooking up with Bret, and that all she did it for was the publicity...

But damn...harsh is right Bro. [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a closet Rock of Love viewer LOL But did anyone catch the reunion show of sorts that was on the other day, where basically Jes told him that he made the wrong choice live at the end of the show? I only caught the ending, I would have loved to see the whole thing...not like it won't be on a million times again though. But yeah, harsh. I saw the clip that Bluetoelover mentioned on YouTube actually before the season finale...you could tell that she really wasnt into Bret at all, and only did it for the air time... Oh well.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cuddle_Kittens:
But did anyone catch the reunion show of sorts that was on the other day, where basically Jes told him that he made the wrong choice live at the end of the show?

Yeah, I caught it, and the reunion show was really disappointing. They tried to cram everything into an hour and they really didn't spend enough time on some of the girls. Oh well...

My money says there's gonna be a Rock of Love 2 all too soon...but wouldn't it be cool if they got a rock star in there that was actually...well...cool?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links