Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » this got me into an fight today with some chick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this got me into an fight today with some chick
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no punches tho, only over the internet.

if you were at a meeting or party or something like that, and someone offered you a pizza, would you accept???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why wouldn't you...unless you weren't hungry or on a diet or something...
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they hand you a piece and say here I don't believe there's a problem unless you throw it back at them...

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really lost here... ?????

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, let me try to explain.

i was talking to this girl i was into and she brought up how she just got out of a meeting and was really hungry.

i told her, "why didn't you just got some food at the meeting?"

and she flipped out on me.

eventually, she called me "homeless" because i told her i wouldn't even if i wasn't hungry. just in case for later so you don't have to order a pizza.

sorry LeDaemon for confusing the hell out of ya. lol.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links