Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Men only male chauvinest pig thread (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Men only male chauvinest pig thread
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I'd start a thread for all the Al Bundy worshiping "No Ma'am!" card carrying members here.

My sis-in-law came over Sunday morning for my weekly big weekly breakfast. Things were looking good for a chance to do some feet pics as my wife and daughter decided to leave after breakfast to run an errand just leaving us two alone at the house for an hour. I'm really getting worked up for this opportunity too! Well we're sitting and talking a bit and she's talking about how money is running tight recently and so I use that as a segway into asking her about taking new pics and making a clip for her little store since we hadn't done it since May. She said she didn't feel like doing it and instead just ran her mouth a hundred miles a minute chattering in all different subjects with no relationship and I sat nodding my head in acknowledgment or adding an appropriate "uh-hmmm" whenever applicable. I was a captive audience until my wife returned an hour later. I tried to entertain myself with at least looking at her feet in thongs every once and a while, but that became a burden with the conversation.

The funny thing was when they returned my daughter looked at me funny and said, "Dad, why do you look so bored?" My sis-in-law was totally oblivious! [Laugh] I was so happy they came back that I took the opportunity to escape from the table to the bathroom where I took my highly religious Sunday morning dump with reading material in hand.

Will the next member of the "He Man Woman Haters Club" wish to take the podium? [Laugh]

Lady's of the forum, please take this as a chance to catch a glimpse of how men truly think on a primitive Neanderthal level. I'd love to read the lady's version of this thread which I'm sure will pop up in rebuttal! [Big Grin]

[ September 11, 2007, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha this was great to read [Laugh]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Huh? Sorry I missed that..." Hahahahaha [Laugh]

Reminds me of a Simpsons episode where the they were playin' softball and Mr Burns was explaining the hand-signal codes to Homer & Homer was miles away Sayn' to himself "MMMMMMMM I WISH I WAS AT HOME WITH A BAG OF POTATO CHIPS... MMMMMMMMMMMM POTATO CHIPS..." [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know when you title something MEN ONLY ... I just got to get a lookie look [Big Grin]

To your surprise though, I am gonna say good for you for posting this thread.
In fact - I feel for you in this situation ...

I have one question ... why not kick your feet up WHILE you run your yapper?? LMAO

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest: You know when you title something MEN ONLY ... I just got to get a lookie look [Big Grin]
Same way with Camille's little 'girl talk' post!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya man.....however your patience and listening may payout in the end, I have a model like that 'Kelly' she's toetally into it for a few months pedicures, foot rubs then picture taking then she hardly returns my phone calls...oh yea she is my ex-sister in law!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Reminds me of a Simpsons episode where the they were playin' softball and Mr Burns was explaining the hand-signal codes to Homer & Homer was miles away Sayn' to himself "MMMMMMMM I WISH I WAS AT HOME WITH A BAG OF POTATO CHIPS... MMMMMMMMMMMM POTATO CHIPS..." [Laugh]

classic... [Joint]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm kinda' in the same boat at the moment. There's this gorgeous girl I'm talking to a lot here lately, she seems pretty into me and everything...but God love her that girl can launch into a story about ANYTHING. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind listening for the most part, but jeez-louise...if I had a quarter for every time I went into "auto nod" I wouldn't have to work overtime for at least six months! If she ever quizes me on anything other than the highlights of what she tells me I'm royally screwed...

What I find funny about it is word around the campfire is she likes me because I listen to her. [Big Grin]

I guess I should count my blessings though. I mean, how interesting would I be after a little while of running my mouth?

I can see it now: "You should see this movie, there's some yummy foot scenes in it...uh, uh...and I like playing video games because I like to play out violent fantasies...and uh...uh...I own five cats...and um...uh...I got a few gig's worth of pictures of barefoot girls saved on my harddrive."

Yeap, I think I'll stick to listening. [Joint]

But since this is a thread to be a pigheaded asshole for a few minutes, here's a contribution...

Q: How do you know when a woman is going to say something intelligent?

A: When she starts by saying: "This guy once told me..."

[Evil Grin]
Just joking ladies, those of you peeping in on this little "no girls allowed" treehouse. You already know you're Queens that make life on this planet a whole hell of a lot more interesting. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another thing! Men can get over shit quickly and women brood over it for eternity. Example! This past Sunday all my friends are playing a game I'm running (nerdy RPG stuff) and all of the sudden one guy is pissed off at my ruling and starts to blow a gasket and cuss me out! 5 minutes later we'll all laughing and having fun and its all forgotten.

I come home from work after working a 10 hour shift and I don't notice that my wife has taken a few moments time in between her all day Judge Judy watching marathon to dust a shelf she'll tear into me and then be pissed off and won't speak to me the rest of the night because "I don't think she does anything all day."

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oi! Enough of the male chauvinism! You guys need to get on your knees and start worshipping my feet to remind you that the women are in charge around here [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alice's Feet:
Oi! Enough of the male chauvinism! You guys need to get on your knees and start worshipping my feet to remind you that the women are in charge around here [Wink]

Yes Ma'am! [Bow Down]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Not until you've finished the wash and cooked us some dinner chickadee! And then only if there's nothing else on the TV tonight! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] Can you also rub my shoulders while I finish my coffee and the paper? [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Love ya Alice! [Kiss]

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oi! Enough of the male chauvinism!

iron my shirt [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I come home from work after working a 10 hour shift and I don't notice that my wife has taken a few moments time in between her all day Judge Judy watching marathon to dust a shelf she'll tear into me and then be pissed off and won't speak to me the rest of the night because "I don't think she does anything all day."

OUCH! Dude I can't believe your sayin' this stuff out loud... there are women poppin' in and outta here [Big Grin] Your sayin' what we're thinkin' [Hump] .... BUT!!! I bet that night when it came to "FEET-TIME"... guess you were [Jerkoff] Hehehehehe [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links