Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What The Fuck???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What The Fuck???
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does the job market have to suck so fucking bad??? i've been job hunting for 2-3 months and can't get anywhere.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even four and a half years ago, I placed over ten applications for part-time work while at college....only ONE called me back. Right now, though I am jobless.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All your jobs have been outsourced overseas. Best get your paper hats and clearasil future fry cooks of America! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i been looking for a job myself and i can't find one. there is nothing out there right now but according to some the economy is great. i'm a military vet.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what kind of job are you looking for?
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted my comment very pained and in a truthful way. One of my buddies has just been laid off from his job with Motorola as they are now moving the plant to Mexico for lower labor costs. My bro-in-law is just barely hanging on with his company for the same reasons, but since he's higher up on the food chain he travels out of the country very often to be at the plants. Another guy I know was doing well as a technical writer, but was laid off a few years ago a month before Christmas while his wife was 8 months pregnant!

I think for job security anything in medical or food/drink service is pretty much safe. As far as you guys hunting for jobs that are still in school I'm guessing it could be your availability for work vs your school schedule that could be posing a problem. I have lots of college kids that work for me, but I'm always weary of holidays where everyone needs to leave for a week or weekends when no one is wanting to work due to their "party obligations."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
what kind of job are you looking for?

usually something in sales. entry level, since i have experience in that. i'm just looking for a job so i can pay off some cocllege debt before i go back in the winter. i was doing telemarketing for a couple of months at the start of the summer, but that sucked ass.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes me scared to get out the military.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links