Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What is your favorite Floyd song? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is your favorite Floyd song?
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your favorite Pink Floyd song? [Joint]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" or "Echoes."

Isn't the "thread starter" supposed to list his as well? [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish You Were Here - The song.

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TIME and wish you were here
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably "Money".
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have many Floyd favorites, right now I'm humming "Comfortably Numb".

footjoyboy [Joint]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hands down, easy for me to choose...Echoes! Sure, I listed another album besides Meddle as my fave, but Echoes is, simply put, hauntingly beautiful. The middle of the song kinda' loses the momentum built up there at the beginning (and for that matter sounds like it belongs to another song entirely), but thankfully the song shifts back toward the end, and it goes out on a very powerful note.

I'm usually not one to sit and listen to music...I'm the type that's doing something while music is in the background...but Echoes has had me "actively listening" on more than a few occasions. I can just close my eyes and let the imagination soar with that song, and hopefully that makes sense. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
breathe

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Comfortably Numb
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recycler1973
Board Regular
Member # 9727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recycler1973   Email recycler1973   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, have many favorites.

[1] I like everything from "Dark Side of the Moon"; I own it on CD.

[2] I'm partial to four songs from "The Wall" -- "Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2", "Hey You", "Comfortably Numb", and "Run Like Hell."

[3] I also like three other songs: "Have A Cigar", "Learning to Fly", and "High Hopes."

--------------------
Adam
The Recycler
Southfield MI USA
recycler@duh.org

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Either "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" or "Echoes."

Isn't the "thread starter" supposed to list his as well? [Big Grin]

I really don't have one. I favor all Floyd. My favorite of the moment would have to be "POW R. TOC H." as I am really really doing something I should'nt have done.

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Outlaw
Board Regular
Member # 26624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Outlaw   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Outlaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my favorite Pink Floyd song would have to be Time. Those lyrics have gotten me motivated more than once. It's not a new message at all, and I've heard it all my life, so I guess it's less about what they're saying as opposed to how they're saying it. Oh, thanks for reminding me that I need to replace my "Wish You Were Here" CD. BTW, never loan out CDs.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to the machine

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Echoes
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links