Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Halo 3, worth the hype?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Halo 3, worth the hype?
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone finished the fight?

halo 3 is finally out and its shattering every record for sales
but is it worth the hype?

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to know this about the whole series.... Never played it wholey but played a demo I think of the first one via PC but didn't interest me all that much, BUT it was only a demo...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the hype is starting to get to me. I just bought an original Xbox with Halo 1 and 2. Never played them cause I've been a hardcore playststion fan. But I guess this will determine if I want a 360 and Halo 3.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finished the fight last night.....worth the fact that i played and beat halo 1 2 and now three and for 60 bucks even though i beat the campain im still going to play this for the rest of my life online with others.......ftlckr beat halo 1 and 2 first great story line i promise u will be adicted get xbox live account for 7 bucks a month and play this game forever. do me a favor and get a 360 when u get live send me your gamer tag. halo 3 has multiplayer online in story mode four players at once. hype i think not.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and i have a bunch of foot stuff on my xbox i could send.....lol
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends of mine would certainly say so.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have foot stuff on your Xbox or Xbox360? Can I put some stuff on the regular xbox, if so, how?

Definately will send you my gamer tag when I get a 360, but it might not be for a while. Just got the Wii a few months ago and barely got time to play that.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

ftlckr26 you can connect your xbox to your computer then open any pic or video you want
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on what type of gamer you are. A lot of the real hardcore types would say it's definately overhyped.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont have an xbox but my friend has been talking about getting a few of us together to play soon. I played Halo 1 way back, it was pretty dope for a while but got boring. I only played multi player though.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links