Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Favorite Coffee?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Coffee?
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite brand of coffee? Mine happens to be dunkin'donuts. [Confused]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standard Mocha with a Jumbo Orange Choc Chip Muffin' [Tongue] Not from Starbucks... but Mc'Cafe will do...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drink black coffee from Starbucks. I prefer the Bold to Extra Bold dark roasts. I'm currently going through a pound of Sumatra at home this week.

If I have to do an espresso beverage I have an espresso machine at home. I make a cafe mocha with a bit of toffee nut syrup with whipped cream and a little sprinkling of cinnamon powder. I'm not big on the foo foo and might drink one of those in a month. I do it mostly for company that comes over.

Currently in my area there aren't any Dunkin Donuts shops. They moved out many many years ago. However, I know that there are plans to open up 120 shops in the D/FW area within the next few years. It'll be interesting to see if they will be as successful here as they are up in the north east.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QT coffee for me.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm totally with you Crazy_Diamond, I prefer Dunkin' Donuts coffee over all others. I go to my local DnD a few times a week.

McDonald's coffee is a close second.

I like Starbucks coffee, but it's generally too bold for my liking. Starbucks is to coffee what Guiness is to beer. I like to drink my coffee, not chew it...LOL!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer americanos

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a coffee can....BUT, I do enjoy the Frappucinos!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
starbucks...yes I know I am going to hell with them!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starbucks & Seattle's Best.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
starbucks...yes I know I am going to hell with them!

starbucks is awesome.they treat thier employees far better than any trendy indy coffee shop as well as the places where they actually get thier beans.most people who dis on starbucks are parroting someone else and dont even drink coffee

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Watch the cartoon "Espresso Depresso"

click the link and scroll down a bit.
http://www.animationblock.com/ws_archive.html

--------------------

Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as any Canadian would answer, Tim Hortons of course [Big Grin]
Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links