Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » New Thrice Album

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Thrice Album
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else buy it?

For those of you who may not be fans, the first 2 volumes of their 4 disc concept album came out. The whole project is titled, The Alchemy Index. Each disc is a 6 song EP based on one of the 4 classical elements. Fire and Water came out yesterday, with Earth and Air to follow early next year. I think it's a really simple idea, but a lot can be done with it. I've been listening to it non-stop. My favorite song on Fire is "The Arsonist," and on Water it's "Lost Continent." I urge everyone to check this out!

Anyone else have any thoughts to share on the album or Thrice in general?

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mremeat
Board Regular
Member # 21131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mremeat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they still screamo or have they evolved their sound enough to do that concept justice?
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They've definitely evolved. Fire and Water are both on Thrice's myspace page in their entirety, so you can judge for yourself. Here's the link: www.myspace.com/thrice

Also, you should check out their last album, Vheissu. They branched out musically on that album as well.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm i didnt know about it but i do like thrice

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links