Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Hall of Famer??? WTF????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hall of Famer??? WTF????
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was browsing a thread I had posted in before, just for the sake of re-reading the comments others had posted (and looking at the pictures of course [Big Grin] ) and I notice under my avi, I'm labeled as a "Hall of Famer."
I'm confused! I have contributed little to this forum, in terms of pics and vids or even links, but I attained that status somehow. Is it just one of those things that comes with being a member for a long time and posting frequently, or do u have to do something special, and if so, what could I possibly have done?
This conversation actually isn't that prevalent, but it's just something that irked me...

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It happens automatically when you`ve posted more than 1000 posts.

Congrats! [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, you will be a legend soon enough [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Wu or the Mods do custom rankings for some folks too. I would like to have "Sarcastic Bastard" under my avatar. Hook me up Hal.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would like to have "Sarcastic Bastard" under my avatar.
[Laugh]

I remember Calico Jack was "Pirate". Although maybe that happens when you have an insanely number of over 10000 posts. Didn`t he have almost 11000 posts?

We all still have a long way to go.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i actually like that suggestion for forum features a lot more than the one posted at feet talk..its more fun at least [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out Lou's ranking, "Bad Motherfucker." That's been cracking me up for years. I think CJ probably rolled his post counts forward like a Used Car salesman rolls back an odometer. [Laugh] Out of all his posts he rarely started a thread, and he never ever posted a single picture or link to anything. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

yeah thats funny actually [Laugh]
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want mine to say 'more lethal than a kick in the balls'

does anyone know the exact boindries for each 'name change' like 10 for noob. board regular. legend. etc.

it would be real cool to know

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links