Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » chicks dying their hair (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: chicks dying their hair
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am I the only one that doesnt' like this? why do they do it?

I can understand if they're gray but why does every brunette dye their hair blonde or put blonde highlights in their hair?

most dudes I know prefer brunettes

I don't have a hair color preference, I just prefer the NATURAL hair color

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you not love the brittle bleached out yellow dry hair with dark black roots to match dark eyebrows. Typically combined with a "tramp stamp", blue eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. A lovely fashion statement!

-

....end sarcasm....

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha you know exactly what I hate, including the rest of the stuff you listed

what is with chicks nowadays?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That ain't nothing new. The "trashy" bleach blond look has been around since women first started coloring their hair. I love natural hair color first and foremost. Brunettes, blonds, redheads, even raven!

I'm just glad that chicks have stopped perming their hair, teasing it, and spraying on a couple of aerosol cans worth of Aquanet. That look was totally vomit provoking back in the 80s.

I'm guessing the "tramp stamp" fashion fad blunder will soon go away too. Unfortunately for those that got that will have to deal with it for life unlike changing the the old hairstyle to whatever new trend starts in the next few years.

Check the link...
web page

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer natural black but hate it when they die it black and it actually looks a un-natural pure matt black... It's not common but I've seen a few in my lifetime in both sexes [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
That ain't nothing new. The "trashy" bleach blond look has been around since women first started coloring their hair. I love natural hair color first and foremost. Brunettes, blonds, redheads, even raven!

I'm just glad that chicks have stopped perming their hair, teasing it, and spraying on a couple of aerosol cans worth of Aquanet. That look was totally vomit provoking back in the 80s.

I'm guessing the "tramp stamp" fashion fad blunder will soon go away too. Unfortunately for those that got that will have to deal with it for life unlike changing the the old hairstyle to whatever new trend starts in the next few years.

Check the link...
web page

hahaha yes tramp stamps are even worse

how do these guys bring those girls home to their parents?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Why do girls dye their hair? Easy. Because we look better with our non-natural color.

I disagree

why do so many girls think this?

it's like every girl hates the way she naturally looks

[ December 16, 2007, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Mighty Mike ]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Yeah, almost every woman that looks in the mirror thinks she's too fat, her feet are too big, makeup is not right, etc... I don't know what it is with the insecurity.

My preference is for a woman with natural beauty. That means no enhancing surgery, little to no makeup, healthy physique that doesn't mean starving oneself on alfalfa sprouts and soy milk or the opposite gorging on YooHoos and Starcrunches. I guess the "girl next door" type without the hangups is what I like best!

Here's a funny thing. At our age (39) my wife now colors her hair and touches it up monthly. She says she likes to only use a dye that matches her natural hair color. Of course I made the mistake of saying, "Well, wouldn't that be gray?"

I had to endure the silent treatment and thrown objects for about an hour. Tee hee!

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

great minds think alike [Smile]

I agree with everything you said

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here...natural beauty rocks!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

ok so every guy so far in this thread prefers natural beauty and i'm willing to bet that would be the majority if every guy here posted in this thread

yet many girls still feel the need to be unnatural [Confused]

and they wonder why we don't understand them [Confused] [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate anything fake, so, yeah, they need to get some info on guys, lol
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but I have to be the sore thumb that sticks out here. I don't mind if a woman wants to dye her hair. It's not that big of a deal to me. Whatever looks best on her, or whatever makes her happy, go for it.

So then what about toenail polish? Is it not cool if a woman's toenails are painted, because that's completely unnatural. If toenail painting is okay, what's the difference?

$0.02

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Polish is an accessory like putting on a pair of shoes or a belt. It can be removed fairly easily. Surgical enhancements, tattoos, using a purple dye in the hair that doesn't go away for months, not so easy to change.

As far as coloring the hair it doesn't bother me unless its a bad job with the natural color of the roots glaring out at you. As mentioned before, the bleach blond with black roots and black eyebrows.

I think of like the singer Madonna at this point in her career....
 -

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Sorry, but I have to be the sore thumb that sticks out here. I don't mind if a woman wants to dye her hair. It's not that big of a deal to me. Whatever looks best on her, or whatever makes her happy, go for it.

So then what about toenail polish? Is it not cool if a woman's toenails are painted, because that's completely unnatural. If toenail painting is okay, what's the difference?

$0.02

yeah whatever makes her happy

i just can't figure out why most are happy with a color that isn't theirs

toe nail polish is the only fake thing i like

i don't like a french pedicure though

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links