Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What'd you get for Christmas??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What'd you get for Christmas???
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife, my daughter and myself just exchanged gifts this morning before we head out to my parent's house.

I dunno what this is supposed to mean but this is the second year in a row I was given..... drum roll paleeze.... Old Spice after shave. I mean the dusty bottle covered in cobwebs I was given LAST YEAR is still buried in the back of the medicine cabinet. Is this the same as giving the dreaded fruit cake as a gift? I'm at a loss. Well it is the thought that counts. And if I thought more about it I wouldn't have plunked down a bunch of dough at Victoria's Secret for my wife's pajammies. [Big Grin]

Anyway my wife did redeem herself a bit with a remastered reissue of the 3 disc "Travelling Wilburys" complete. That's old folk's music for you yung 'uns that don't know who the "Travelling Wilburys" were. Google it. [Tongue]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever you get the chance-------sprinkle the old spice on the carpets and drown yourself in it everyday until it's gone--------they will get sick of that smell and hopefully stay clear of that gift next year, OH and whenever possible whistle the "old spice tune"-------keep the faith i'm sure next year you'll get that HAI KARATE youv'e been waiting for-------MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a Wacom pen tablet [Hop] , a pijama and 3 retro robots. And since i am a doll collector, i got one for myself. I love giving gifts to me! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some black socks, a cell phone card, some pijamas, a home made notebook from a special somebody, and a 1 year subscription to Foto Magazine! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see, about 5 different gift cards, the novelization of American Gangster, a thermal undershirt (since I work nights and it gets cold), boxers, and some money.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's what I got:

DVD's:

KISS: Kissology Vol.2 (no bonus disc unfortunately)
The Unholy Alliance Chapter II: Preaching To The Perverted
The Simpsons Movie
Live Free Or Die Hard (2-disc edition)
Chucky: The Killer DVD Collection (Child's Play 2,3 Bride Of Chucky & Seed Of Chucky)
Magnolia
Boogie Nights
CSI Miami: Season 5
Dead Like Me Season 1
Dead Like Me Season 2
Family Guy Vol.5

Computer Games:

Nibiru: Age Of Secrets
Agatha Christie Double Mystery Pack (2 games)

Clothes:

Metallica Damage Inc. shirt
 -  -

Metallica Doris shirt
 -  -

AC/DC t-shirt
AC/DC pajama pants
Sens t-shirts
winter gloves

Other:

Sens key ring
Sens hand towel
Tetris scratch & win ticket
20$ gift card for one movie theatre chain
15$ in gift certificates for another movie theatre chain
Metallica Master Of Puppets 3-D album cover
Big ass Belgian chocolate bar

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember ordering the Damage Inc. shirt in a Hit Parader magazine over 20 years ago when I was in college. I still have that shirt tucked away in a drawer somewhere though it is about as thin as gauze now and no longer has sleeves on it.

Update on gifts! At the parent's house the rest of the family came through. Got some gift cards for Best Buy and Kohl's as well as a large sum of cash. My wife immediately confiscated the dough and gave me an allowance! She's already informed me how this will be going to pay a credit card bill which we probably ran up buying everyone else Christmas presents with. The irony of it all!!!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$ so I can order this

-

and this

-

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One major trip down memory lane...
 -

Plus I got some money, some clothes, and a Resident Evil calendar. Pretty good take this year! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a lap top

now i can jerk off in my bedroom without someone possibly catching me in the living room [Cool]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I remember ordering the Damage Inc. shirt in a Hit Parader magazine over 20 years ago when I was in college. I still have that shirt tucked away in a drawer somewhere though it is about as thin as gauze now and no longer has sleeves on it.

I wonder how much you could get on eBay for an original, even its present condition. Mine however is a re-issue, as is the Doris shirt.

You can also add an AC/DC "Ballbreaker" t-shirt to that list.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
One major trip down memory lane...
 -

Have only been a fan of the 1st 2 generations, lost touch just before "Beast Wars" started....

I got The Guitar Heros 3 package with guitar (PS2)
 -

Few toys, clothes and alotta chocolate..

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sony 8 mega pixel camera...
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clothes,DVD's,Money, and a few other things...
all in all a good Christmas

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt get too much..which I like..Im not a material kind of guy. I got a few items of clothes,two gift certificates,beer, Hummer cologne. Apparently I have a few more gifts coming to me when my g/f comes back home from visiting her parents. Im going to guess a gift certificate.
Although..my g/f promised me a FJ with blue polish! [Big Grin]
By far that is my best gift! After all, its the thought that counts! [Tongue]
Mike, laptop by far is the most convienent thing invented in life! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links