Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Heads up anime fans!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heads up anime fans!
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might be old news to some, but it's new to me, and I wouldn't feel right keeping it to myself...

Right Stuf is running a helluva sale on a slew of anime DVD's, and if you're a fan of Japanese animation it's seriously worth looking into!
http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/
The sale is the $50 or $100 banner on the front page, you can't miss it, so click on it. And you better move fast...the sale ends on February 6th, and some of these goodies are disappearing quick.

I had a friend of a friend point it out to me Friday night...this dude is into anime a whole lot more than me and keeps up with all the on-going news and goodies, and you should see this guy's anime collection! All I saw was part of it, and I left his house feeling like I was leaving Disney World or something...it was just unbelievable all the shows and movies he'd amassed! When I asked him how he could afford all of it, he said he simply keeps an eye out for sales such as this, so hopefully he's going to keep on telling me about newsworthy sales...and this might be the first of several posts of this nature that I pass on to you Bro's around here.

As for what I ordered, in case you're curious, I used the opportunity to clean house Macross, Gatchaman, and Evangelion...so in about six weeks (being as I cheaped out on postage) I'll be in animated bliss.

Here's a really cool fan video of Macross that's got me good and stoked for when all those DVD's arrive. Man, this is gonna be sweet! [Smile]

[ January 27, 2008, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Lou Gojira ]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers man, i'll check it out.
im well into anime.
i tend to watch most stuff for free though check out alluc.org

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool Lou! I LOVE Anime' as you can tell! I have yet to get DBZ Season 4. I got 1st three seasons. Plus Broly: Triple Threat and the 3 pack of DBZ movies World's Strongest, Tree of Might, Dead Zone. I too have Gatchaman, Evangelion. I have Escaflowne, Ah My Goddess, Akira, Vampire Hunter D, Blood: The Last Vampire, Spriggan.

I added the web link to my favs! Thanks man! Peace! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links