Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Who owns a pair of Chuck Taylors? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who owns a pair of Chuck Taylors?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Converse is 100yrs old this year and it amazes me that the All-Star Chuck Taylors are over 90 years old [Eek!] ... Other styles have "Come & Gone" But Chucks (though they've been around a while) are/is still IN...

I remember my old-man had a couple of pairs, this chick at the local pool-hall has black (near knee height) boots, I've been through about 10paris in my lifetime so far... There are alot of style & wacky colour variations now........ So just wondering, do any on you have a pair now and what colour?

Got me a pair of standard navy low-cuts [Big Grin]

[ March 04, 2008, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´ve kind of outgrown them but wore them about 20 years ago. They are way back in fashion over here in Germany...all those new-school vegan emo kids are wearing them.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a pair about 5 years ago. I'm probably due to buy another pair soon. Their inexpensive and always stylish.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i own 2 pair, i totally need to buy more pairs.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't own any but my wife loves them. I bought her a pair last year, which are her third pair.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gone through a few pairs. Right now I own a pair of low top navy ones and a pair of low top black ones.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stevo192
Board Regular
Member # 29439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stevo192     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got 3 pairs, one pair of black low top, one pair of black high tops and one pair of kharki ones with tribal designs. I am going to buy the camouflage ones next
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do live in a cultural backwater! Came to this thread to understand what was being discussed. Not that I have any plans to buy any, I'm just astounded that these are generally available.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I own a blue pair, and am planning on buying a black pair next month. Jeans and Chucks (especially in that combo) never go out of style!

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a pair of black high tops..They gotta be worn with jeans and a t-shirt..Still a classic look..Good stuff..They used to have a Converse outlet right near my house but it shut down a few years ago..Gotta go to Famous Footwear now..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got two pair, one black pair and one lime green pair with pink laces. The girlfriend has a pair as well, but they are checkered black and white.

I'll always be a big fan of them.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standard white high-tops... Doesn't everybody have at least one pair?
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
...all those new-school vegan emo kids are wearing them.

-Hal-

LMFAO.
I had several pairs years ago because the Ramones wore them. I kinda dig the laceless ones. But I'm a major snob now & wear Kenneth Cole.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra on my site LOVES them. I think she has about a dozen pairs of them in all the cuts. Here's even a link to two photos of her in a set she wanted to do with some of them:

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-cierra/converse_craze006.jpg

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-cierra/converse_craze036.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few pair.
Just had to throw a pair out though:(

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links