Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Hi guys. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hi guys.
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not been here in years, but I'm trying to make a comeback.

Expect contributions from a REAL, beautiful, legal (OVER 18) girl.

Is CactusJack still around? His insight into things was always nice... we used to talk on IRC with Gigi.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back.
You probably mean Calico Jack? (although Cactus Jack sound cool, too [Wink] )
No, he suddenly mysteriously disappeared and never showed up here again. Nobody on the forum seems to know what happened to him, not even Wu.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he is hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa, Jim Morrison, and Elvis.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL My bad... its been so long. I knew Cactus sounded a bit off, lol.

It's good to be back.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I've just turned a year old a few days ago(Wu wise).. Can't believe it's been a year already [Thud] ...

I see your an original by your Membership No. 3004... As you can see I'm still a newbie compared to you [Smile] .... Can't believe you could still remember your Member Handle & password [Eek!] ... I havn't had the chance to meet Calico Jack as he last posted wayyy before I got here. I heard he was a pretty cool dude though... Where have you been all this time if you don't mind me askin' [Wink] (Don't mind if you don't answer [Smile] )

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome bak im pretty new too but nice to c an old member returnin xxx
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be nice if Calico could participate in this, hell any, thread. We have to rename something in the forum here in his memory

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i take it he was a big name on here? of course i wasnt around then
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

just read bak my post and it sounded all wrong, wat i mean is i wasnt around so i didnt know him but it seems he is missed?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was the kinda guy who got along with everyone and he made over 10,000 posts in his time here....he has been unheard of for the last year and a half

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

wow thats a lot of posts, strange 4 some1 to just dissapear if he was that much into the site, hope he is ok and maybe he will return sometime xxx
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico Jack had a kind word for everybody and almost all his replies were in-depth and long....he never posted one-word or one-liners.

Lou is another oldschool candidate I´m starting to miss...he does make some irregular appearances in the forum every now and then but I wish he would return to daily posting. His contributions were often along the lines of CJ.

I´m glad LeDaemon is still here, along with some of the other long time members.

Also very happy about all the regular contributions from the "newschoolers" here...good to see you on board [Wink] Hope you guys stick around.

Cheers,
-Hal-

[Cheers] [Wu] [Cheers]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I e-mailed Lou the other day. His dad passed away recently and he's been too bummed out to participate on the forums. He said he'll be back as soon as he's clear headed again to take part.

I've already speculated numerous times on Calico's whereabouts. He disappeared from several foot forums at one time. I'm thinking either (A.) Incarceration or (B.) No longer amongst the living.

People come and go from these forums all the time. I think most folks pretty much pop in for a year or so before losing interest as the same topics come up all the time. Fresh members is what keeps things rolling.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o man, i wish i was a coolie lol, wb
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

I've already speculated numerous times on Calico's whereabouts. He disappeared from several foot forums at one time. I'm thinking either (A.) Incarceration or (B.) No longer amongst the living.

Or (C.) converted to Amish [Tongue]

Sorry to hear about Lou's Dad. Be good to have him back posting as normal once he gets things back on track [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links