Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Close to breaking a record!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Close to breaking a record!
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OTTAWA TOPS 370 CM

As of yesterday morning, Ottawa had been dumped with 374 cm this winter, which is the second snowiest winter on record. This year's snowfall trails only the winter of 1970-71, which had 444.6 cm of snow.

The record is still well within reach for Ottawa since the city's average amount of snow in March through May is 51 centimetres, Phillips said.

source: http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Canada/2008/03/09/4952656-sun.html

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of Sunday morning we are now at 407.3 cm, 13.36 feet, of snowfall for the season.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=107a69a5-18de-4b4b-adf9-801668169940

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least Ottawa takes it in stride..fuck..Toronto gets a little bit of snow and the whole world(Toronto) shuts down!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know here in the state of Michigan, it recieved the most snowfall for the month of February since records were tracked back in the 1880s...whatever happened to Global Warming...hah I understand though that amid all the snows we have been seeing in our parts, the average global temperature has still risen .4 degrees fahrenheit in the last year.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a lil' intense reading the first post when it was first posted and then the second when it was updated wondering if it will break the previous record.... how is it now?

Doesn't snow in the city where I live and have never touched the stuff but hoping to before I die....

Dayeeeem! .4 degrees is a big change in 1 year.... All I know is that I've been doin' my lil' part in recycling and less car trips (which is probably insignificant).... Hmmmmmmmmmm If Al-Gore is correct on his theories, maybe it's part of Evolution for us to wipe ourselves out.. [Confused] ....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It snowed maybe like six inches here last week. That was huge news because we usually never get more than an inch or two. One week later and it's 70 all day, and people are back in shorts.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
At least Ottawa takes it in stride..fuck..Toronto gets a little bit of snow and the whole world(Toronto) shuts down!

Yeah. Remember about 10 years ago or so when the mayor of Toronto, Mel Lastman called in the army to deal with the snow. What a joke. I think they blew it up.lol.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
It was a lil' intense reading the first post when it was first posted and then the second when it was updated wondering if it will break the previous record.... how is it now?

It hasn't snowed much since I posted the update. It snowed a bit yesterday, more so in the evening than the day, but not enough to break the record. Tomorrow it's supposed to b 7 degrees Celcius so that'll melt a good deal I'm sure. We're supposed to get a few days of snow next week though so hopefully that'll be enough to break the record.
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to that record, Footspy - there's still been some snow thus far into early spring in some areas - how is it in Ottawa?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to live up in snow country. I sometimes wish I still did. Now I live in Florida and spend from June 1st until November 1st with my butt clenched so tight "you couldn't drive a pin up my ass with a sledge hammer" waiting to see what hurricane season will bring this time. I survived (or my house survived)3 hurricanes in 6 weeks back in 2004 (Charley, Jeanne and Francis) All three literally came thru my back yard. I lost all of my shingles, 5 out of 6 trees(the only survivor being a palm tree)and my mother in law used to live across the street. She lost her entire house. (Karma I guess. She really was a nasty bitch.) But I've lived here for 23 year now and my houses is paid for. So I'll just clench up and keep on goin'.
[Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links