Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What T.V show/drama/comedy etc... are you following at the moment? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What T.V show/drama/comedy etc... are you following at the moment?
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monday: Bones, House
Tuesday: Law and Order: SVU,
Wednesday: Nothing
Thursday: Lost, Smallville, CSI (the Original)
Friday: Nothing
Saturday: Bleach, Death Note,
Sunday: Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Tim and Eric, Metalopaclypse

Also whenever I can find it, I love watching either the travel channel, food network or history channel that has any show that deals with foods. Like top ten steakhouses, best mom and pop restaurants, history of the hot dog or pizza! Love that stuff!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Skorpius,

what did you think of how they got rid of Warrick on C.S.I. last night? I knew that Gary Dourdan was leaving the show but I was shocked as hell to see how they got rid of him.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a whopper of an ending, footspy! I did not hear he wanted to leave, but I guess with the drug bust, it shocked me, too! Damn, I guess we won't see the Catherine Willows/Warrick love thang.
Any ideas as to who they will hire to replace Warrick and Sara?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
That was a whopper of an ending, footspy! I did not hear he wanted to leave, but I guess with the drug bust, it shocked me, too! Damn, I guess we won't see the Catherine Willows/Warrick love thang.
Any ideas as to who they will hire to replace Warrick and Sara?

I don't know why he wanted to leave the show but it was actually announced that he was leaving the show before he got busted for drug possession. I only heard about his decision to leave a couple of days before he got busted though so I don't know how long ago it was announced. As far as I know they haven't found anyone to replace Sara or Warrick yet but it'll certainly be interesting to see how the show will do with two new regulars, and how the fans with react to the casting choices. I just hope they don't get rid of anybody on the other two CSI's. I mean they already got rid of Alex on Miami but there's still one more episode of Miami and New York to go so fingers crossed.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still on Avatar but just realized that the final episodes 16 - 21 of book 3 haven't been released yet [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Law and Order SVU, Monk, Ghost Whisperer, old Futurama re-runs

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just starting to watch the SUPERNATURAL series... Watched a few episodes over the past few days... Currnetly on the 5th episode of the first season... Pretty good so far [Hump]

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Season 3 of Venture Bros. started a couple weeks ago. It's awesome! Definitely one of the best shows on adult swim. You guys should check it out.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Just completed the Avatar series.... [Hop] AWESOME, ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!! [Hop]

Highly Recommended [Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kid watches Avatar. Are you old enough to be on this forum? [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO...

We sat through a whole day of Hannah Montana in my house.

Basically I am ready to kill myself.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
My kid watches Avatar. Are you old enough to be on this forum? [Laugh]

...lol... [Laugh] ... You gotta pick it up starting from the very first episode. You'll like it guaranteed, bet your missus will too.

The whole show is completed. 3 seasons at 20 episodes per season approx 24mins absent of annoying commercials. You gotta pick it up from 1, or else you'll get lost... not that you already are... hehehe [Nana] ....

Trust the Sub and pick it up [Smile]

[ July 27, 2008, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------

Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gonna knock out The Shield in the next couple weeks. I am on season 3 at the moment.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links