Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Barefooted girls videogames

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefooted girls videogames
martialtiger
Board Regular
Member # 23085

Icon 10 posted      Profile for martialtiger   Author's Homepage   Email martialtiger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've a very hot videogame where you can fight, in first person view, against a barefooted girl expert in martial arts, here is the link (check the videogames section is free):

http://martinxmanga.110mb.com

The question is, do you know about other videogames where the main character is a barefooted girl?

martinxmanga.110mb.com

--------------------
-

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't believe that the link to this anime chick soles made my cock twitch... I downloaded the game and DAYEEMMM!!! Can't believe an animated sexy chick's foot could make my mouth water [Drool] .... cool game...

Don't know any but if you find anymore, link it back here... I think there's a uniform/outfit that Christie Motiero from Tekken goes barefoot.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing mouth watering for sure

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman72
Board Regular
Member # 24328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman72   Author's Homepage   Email soleman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A chick in one of the dynasty warriors game is barefoot and the tomb raider for the 360 has Lara Croft barefoot through most of one of the levels.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links