Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How do You Guys Feel about Foot Parties?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do You Guys Feel about Foot Parties?
Lady Steph
Board Regular
Member # 31562

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Lady Steph   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Steph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious......how you guys feel about them.
Are you more of an intimate foot fetish fellow or are you able to share your love for feet with the rest of us?

Curious to hear your responses.

Oh and there is a foot party in MD this Friday August 8th.
Contact Goddess Chocolate for more information
http://www.geocities.com/iluvgoddesschocolate/august8.html.

I will be there! [Joint]

Thanks,
xoxox
Lady Steph
www.clips4sale.com/studio/16843
www.myspace.com/ladystephslovelies

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 11 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
Lady Steph

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love going to foot parties myself, but I only go to the ones in Los Angeles.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt mind going to a foot party.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been to one but i am game to try one. The one place i typically hear about though ranges from $75-$150 just to get in and then $20 bucks a pop for anything additional lasting about ten minutes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's cool if you like them but i would feel uncomfortable

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it would b cool, but id b a little paranoid and im not sure id feel comfortable, if it was people i knew id b ok, but random people could feel weird for me
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno coz i've never been to one.... Sorry Lady Steph, wrong side of the globe [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Chocolate
Board Regular
Member # 31717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Chocolate   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Chocolate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Steph,

Thanks for looking out. If anyone is interested, the

((UPDATED DEC 23, 2010))

NEW SITE IS BELOW. CLICK ON THE BANNER.

[ December 23, 2010, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Goddess Chocolate ]

--------------------
Goddess Chocolate Bitches

[URL= http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com]  - [/URL]
http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to go to one, but when I was single I never had the time or money to go to one. I used to check out Foot Worship Palace and they always had beautiful ladies with amazing feet advertised for there upcoming parties, but they were never close to where I lived. I'd have to drive at least 6 hours just to go to one.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been curious about them and I live in MD, but have never been to one, the question I'd always have would be in regards to things being sanitary. After all, who wants sloppy seconds?
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had I known men loved my feet when I was SINGLE I'd totally be down to go to one.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's how I feel I wish there were more in my neck of the woods, I don't exactly live in the largest city and people like SalvyMic live in a bigger area and probably have more foot parties aound...I am from the state of Michigan and am guessin Detroit would be the only place to go

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FootDude, you do know that Footnight hosts their parties in the D. They started in April last year. They did have one at the beginning of the year but I didn't go. I'm still not sure how I feel about them. I got a friend who runs his in Philly but I'm not the largest party guy.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bison4me, I believe after every foot session, the models are required to wash their feet. At least thats how it is at the foot party I was reading about.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Had I known men loved my feet when I was SINGLE I'd totally be down to go to one.

Little did you know that there was a legion of guys eager to lick the sweat off your feet!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links