Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Chinese Restaurant (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Chinese Restaurant
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i called my fav chinese restaurant today for some fried rice. i get a quart and it lasts me for a few days. the shit is awesome with pork, onions, bean sprouts, etc...
the place is set up such that you can see everything they're doing like preparing, cooking, cleaning, etc...

the cook is in bare feet. he's about 50 years old and glances at me like nothing is wrong.

i slowly backed up, held up my finger as if to say "hold on i forgot my money in the car," and left. i deleted the number from my phone and will never go back.

am i being a pansy about this? it just fuckin creeped me the fuck out.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"am i being a pansy about this?"
Comment by Second Timer

NO !!
Plus, I'd bet there is some neighborhood dog in that mix as well.

_fjb_ [Puke]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't eat at Chinese restaurants much any more as I got the worst case of food poisoning from one about 10 years ago. I was bedridden for about 4 days.

quote:
NO !!
Plus, I'd bet there is some neighborhood dog in that mix as well.

Another reason is thinking about Chinese market places in mainland China. I actually found these a few days ago linked in another forum. I would not recommend anyone that is easily upset clicking on the link and then don't come blaming me for it when you do! My warning is that animal cruelty does seem to be their way of "tenderizing" the meat for market. Did you read where Beijing was having a "dog meat ban" at restaurants during the Olympics to prevent offending westerners staying over there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19358306@N07/sets/72157603800360281/

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way dude you are not being a pansy now if they were 18-25 year old women barefoot with great feet then you would be a pansy lol.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too like to keep my feet and my Chinese food separate. Actually I don't want 50 year old guy feet anywhere near something I'm gonna eat.... [Puke]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew a (chinese) guy in college who's family was in the restaurant business. He told me it was not unusual for them to collect leftovers from tables (after the diners had departed of course) and re-use them. Reheat them, mix them up and serve them with or as part of another course for subsequent customers.

You hear these things all the time, and you never know how much of it is true, how much is urban myth. Considering this personal source, it changed my view a bit and over the years I've found myself eating out for Chinese much less often.

Having now read Second Timer's personal account and seeing LeDaemon's photo link, I'm just about ready to pass on Chinese food, other than what I make at home (or eat at friends homes).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a chef and theres NO way i would even think about working in the kitchen barefoot!!
for starters, its a massive health and hygiene hazzard!dont go back man, thats bad shit, in the world of catering.

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to think of it the last time I remember eating Chinese was when I went to a local buffet a few years ago. I vowed never to go back to any of them after I had to go to the restroom. No soap or paper towels were there for hand washing and all three bathroom stalls were out of order and stopped up with toilet paper and shit. I was in shock as I had just finished visiting the buffet line three times. I could only imagine what was in the kitchen. Probably a bunch of 50 year old men preparing food with their bare feet.... [Puke] [Puke] [Puke]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a Seinfeld episode where Jerry is in the restaurant's restroom and the owner / chef comes out of a stall ... talks to Jerry, zips up and walks right out (and back into the kitchen) without washing. Jerry had to go back to his table and sit with his dinner companion ... the owner's daughter!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol!! Hahaha! And Jerry was terrified cuz he was being forced to eat some of his new girlfriends father's (the owner/chef who didn't wash his hands) food.

great episode ben!!

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

OMG...Ledaemon are those dogs being boiled? they have no hair. unfricken real. i won't eat chinese for years, i swear.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this chinese takeaway we used to go to for about a year and we being good customers, he would give us special discounts. One day I walked in and he was in a little trance staring into space scratching his balls with one hand (through his pants) and picking his nose with the other, I think he didn't see me so I slowly backed out and never went back there.....

Feel sorry for those dogs in that link from LD. [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
OMG...Ledaemon are those dogs being boiled? they have no hair. unfricken real. i won't eat chinese for years, i swear.

Yeah, boiled alive. [Mad]

--------------------

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg i can't even comment on that....im in tears

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't even open the link.
I can't; I won't.

_fjb_ [Confused]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links