Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What are you looking forward to? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are you looking forward to?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you looking forward to anything good or exciting this week or in the near future?

Right now, can't wait to watch the rugby final Tri-nations cup New Zealand "All Blacks" vs Auzzie "Walabies". We should have this game in the bag due to the weak game the Auzzies had last week against the Sth African "Springboks".

[Hop] "GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!" [Hop]

Tomorrow the NRL Rugby League playoff game between the NZ Warriors (Ranked 8th)and the Melbourne "Storms" (Ranked 1st). We've already beaten them in a game during the season so we should have a good chance.

"GO WARRIORS"

What are you looking forward to?

[ September 13, 2008, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to go to Cancun in December. It will be my first time there and i will have my new camera. I am also looking forward to doing side jobs with my new camrea to earn some extra cash since its hard to live on my income alone with my wife not being able to work.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warriors (NRL Rugby League) and the All Blacks (international Rugby Union) won their games last week.

Just waiting for the "NZ Warriors" vs "Eastern Sydney Roosters" game which is on T.V in less than an hour. Since we don't have SKY-Digital (U.S version of cable), I have a 1 hour delay so the actual game is on right now.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next Friday...week from today....should actually have a free weekend with less homework for once

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking forward to my music gigs. I have two of them coming up. One this Sunday and I'm totally excited.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking forward to purchasing a laptop (hopefully) within a week or two.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taking pictures of this gorgeous young lady that works in my building. She is modeling for me to help kick off a little side business.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a free jazz festival this weekend in the "cultural district" in my town I might need to visit this evening.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Taking pictures of this gorgeous young lady that works in my building. She is modeling for me to help kick off a little side business.

Modeling... feet??? [Joint] Be careful mixing work with pleasure. Could bite you in the butt.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Alice Cooper concert on October 11th. I'm a security guard and it turns out the company I work for will be handling security for the show so I asked to be put on the list of guards to work the show. Hopefully I'll get to meet him but if not then at least I got to see the show for free.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Using my new beefed up computer to create new layouts with my Dreamweaver [Smile]

[Nut Kick]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the weekend !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2sweet_feet
Board Regular
Member # 32107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2sweet_feet   Email 2sweet_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here Foot Lover of London...I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend!
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

I'm actually looking forward to the month of November and skipping October. So much going on at work with personnel at the moment that it should be back in order then.

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

NRL 2nd semi "NZ Warriors" vs "Manly Sea Eagles" this Saturday night.... Just another peg to knock out to the grand final....

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links