Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » FAKE MySpace profiles - find a faker post their profile link here!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FAKE MySpace profiles - find a faker post their profile link here!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is just annoying when people make fake profiles that solicit sex and stuff - some of you younger members out there are surely annoyed when chatting with girls in the chat and you end up finding people like this

Here's one I came across-

http://www.myspace.com/tasteofautumn

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the question is why do people add these fake profiles as "friends"

is it important to appear to be e-popular these days?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't play around with MySpace or FaceBook or any of those social networking pages.

What's far more interesting is checking a horrible news article where someone has either died or committed a heinous crime and then look for their MySpace page. Since so many people are on it these days you bet you will find a page. Then read all the comments from people cursing their soul to hell for their crime or if they died giving some goofy memorial as if they are checking their page from their internet connection on a cloud in the heavens to read it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footangel33
Board Regular
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footangel33   Email footangel33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What i found funny about that myspace profile is that the user is a Buddhist but she still drinks! lol
Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when that happens, I click on the link to check out their page and when I find out that they're fakers, I just usually ignore them and just carry on.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I don't play around with MySpace or FaceBook or any of those social networking pages.

What's far more interesting is checking a horrible news article where someone has either died or committed a heinous crime and then look for their MySpace page. Since so many people are on it these days you bet you will find a page. Then read all the comments from people cursing their soul to hell for their crime or if they died giving some goofy memorial as if they are checking their page from their internet connection on a cloud in the heavens to read it.

haha yeah some douchebag i went to high school with died in a motorcycle accident 2 years ago and people are still writing on his wall "talking to him"

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.myspace.com/jaclynrae85

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links