Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Mad or Sad? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mad or Sad?
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your wife/husband of 10 years overdosed on cocaine in a hotel room with another man/woman would you be Mad she cheated or Sad she died?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 10 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously? - It is bad enuf they won't honor his life insurance policy. I guess it depends on whether you love them unconditionally. And oh by the way, they are both levels of grieving -

[ September 30, 2008, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
intentional infliction of death nullifies most insurance policies, but most also "say" they cover accidental overdose, as it is not intentional BUT!!!!! If it happens Most companies will argue that no one takes that amount of cocaine if they want to live, implieing she meant to overdose {i.e. suicide}, how can you aurgue??????? ... With a lawyer but thats another poll. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
I guess it depends on whether you love them unconditionally. And oh by the way, they are both levels of grieving -

Absolutely.

You will run the entire gambit of emotions but in the end after all the emotions have battled to the death beating against one another only one will be left standing. You will either hate them or still be in love with them.

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most likely be sad coz there's no one to get mad at.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we have the choice of 'Glad they died'?

_fjb_ [Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, I'd just feel fucked up, and so unsure how to feel that I'd probably go on a bender with a hooker with cute toes and OD myself.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harsh as it may sound...What goes around comes around...We all pay a price for what we do...Do me a wrong one and expect to get it back ten fold...But that would have to be a s**t load of coke...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say too bad they didn't OD sooner...so I voted Mad they cheated.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did ur girl ask you this? It just seems like a chic question with no good answer...to a terrible hypothetical.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
Did ur girl ask you this? It just seems like a chic question with no good answer...to a terrible hypothetical.

LOL [Laugh]

Not exactly I was listening to wake up call by Maroon 5 and it got me thinking. So I figured I would get us all thinking and see what shakes loose.

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an interesting question and one I have had to contemplate for some time. For myself, I tend to be very matter-of-fact about the events in my life.

My brother, however, underwent the scenario you described. Over the course of 8-9 years, his girlfriend's drug use, and consequent behavior, became intolerable. He moved her into a nearby apartment so that they could be separated but he could be at-hand should she need him. This was not done so that he could be in any way controlling, just available. She slept with her supplier on a few occasions, at least. My brother's affection weren't changed; he understood that she was quite "altered" by her drug use. This is a long story made very short.

It has been a decade now, almost to the day. She died of a drug overdose; it could have been intentional but I doubt it.

I have observed the grief. My brother is both mad and sad. He is sad that he lost someone so dear to him; someone whom he had hoped would be with him for a lifetime. I think he is angry at her foolishness; she had kicked the "habit" for several years and he remains mystified as to why - knowing the consequences - she started again.

Still, ten years later, I see his wound. He will, on an emotional level, limp for the rest of his life. I don't think he will ever be able to make a choice between "Mad" or "Sad". If it happened to me, I can't say what would feel, if I felt anything.

Having shared this tale of woe. Don't let it stop you, the reader, from participating here! It may well be worth considering for yourself.

Levity is also welcome. If someone can't tell a good joke about my passing, I will have lived an empty life.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about GLAD

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
how about GLAD

Now, THAT, made me laugh.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had to give this a lot of thought. You see, I have experienced something about as fucked up.

My wife died of cancer almost seven years ago. Here's the fucked up part: She was married before. Her first husband cheated on her for almost a year before she found out about it. So, naturally she left him. (they stayed married so she could be covered by his health insurance and all the other benefits provided by his employer) She moved on and got a new boyfriend, and a while later she went to donate blood. A couple of days later she got a call from the blood bank asking her to see a doctor and get some blood work done.
She did and the results came back that she was positive for H.I.V. Naturally she thought she contracted it from her new boyfriend. She told him about the situation and reamed him for giving her a terminal illness and promptly dumped him.

She and I started dating about six months later and she told me about her situation, and I just said "o.k., how do we work around it." I was head over heels in love with her and wasn't gonna let ANYTHING stand between us. We took all the proper precautions and I'm healthy and H.I.V. free. Three years after she found out that her first husband was cheating, he died of cancer and the autopsy showed that he actually died of advanced H.I.V. AIDS (which caused his cancer). So, now we know where she got her H.I.V. I married her a couple of years later. We really thought a cure was just around the corner. Any way, to make this long story short, a cure never materialized and she died of "non Hodgkins Lymphoma brought on by advanced H.I.V. AIDS" Three days after my 44th birthday. We had been together for 12 years.

So, I was extremely pissed at her first husband for causing her death, and I would almost certainly have killed him for it, but the fuckin' asshole was already dead.

So, all that having been said, I'd be pissed at both of them for cheating and just as sad that she died.

Suddenly losing someone that you love is the worst thing that anyone can experience.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links